Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About 15,000 people have taken part in Anti-Islam march in German city of Dresden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islam does not belong in the west. It's hostile to the laws of democracy, and freedom (for what it's worth - obviously).

And just like majority of muslim countrys - the "moderate" ones haven no problem allowing the "extremists" to take over.

If there were so many moderate muslims opposed to extremists, then why the **** do so many Muslim countries have laws that chop off hands of thieves (actually not too much against that one... heh...) Why do they stone adulterers to death? Laws that prevent women from marrying who they want? From driving?

Moderate muslims and peace relgion, doe.

Comment

I love how people say you haven't even read the Quran, yeah no ****. Have you read the entire phonebook?, thought so. Nobody got time for that, same with the Bible.

If it ain't a one page summary with bullet points, don't bother.

Comment

Where was the moderate white man a hundred years ago when black Americans were being lynched?

Where was the moderate German when the Nazi's were reigning terror?

I could go on but you get the point. I'm unsure of my first question but I know religion was behind the Nazi cause. Religion has a way of poisoning the mind's of it's followers in to believing that certain actions are right in the eyes of God.

When a country becomes fundamentally religious like many of those in the Middle East. It begins to adopt laws and practices found in it's holy book. You could argue that America is still a very religious country and they follow the idea of 'an eye for an eye' where killers are sentenced to either the electric chair or lethal injection. In fact, is it not true that a priest is present at such a time?

The West has largely become secular and thus our laws and legislations that were once derived from religious scripture have been revised. As Islam enters the West, their strongly held beliefs will be filtered and they will assimilate into what we consider a civilized society. There will always be exceptions however.

EDIT: Let's not go there again, just let this shit die.

Last edited by D-MiZe; 12-18-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          Where was the moderate white man a hundred years ago when black Americans were being lynched?

Where was the moderate German when the Nazi's were reigning terror?

I could go on but you get the point. I'm unsure of my first question but I know religion was behind the Nazi cause. Religion has a way of poisoning the mind's of it's followers in to believing that certain actions are right in the eyes of God.

When a country becomes fundamentally religious like many of those in the Middle East. It begins to adopt laws and practices found in it's holy book. You could argue that America is still a very religious country and they follow the idea of 'an eye for an eye' where killers are sentenced to either the electric chair or lethal injection. In fact, is it not true that a priest is present at such a time?

The West has largely become secular and thus our laws and legislations that were once derived from religious scripture have been revised. As Islam enters the West, their strongly held beliefs will be filtered and they will assimilate into what we consider a civilized society. There will always be exceptions however.

EDIT: Let's not go there again, just let this shit die.

The Whte man thing with slavery - that lasted about 200 years, and gradually that ended.

Islam and followers have been doing this **** for thousand plus years.

Their prophet Muhammad was a WARLORD! That's the difference between Islam, and Christianity - Jesus was a carpenter lol. Although God of the old testament was sort of fiery and war-like.

What do you do when the book you live by says sex slavery is OK, killing apostates is OK, killng infidels is OK, killing adulterers is OK... Actually, let me rephrase - not only OK - but you MUST do this!

Can you imagine if the "extremist" Christians were able to take over a huge portion of two sovereign nations like ISIS? The reason they take over and HOLD these regions is because majority of the local population supports them. Even f they don't engage n the violence themselves.

I"m just saying London is the center of Western civilization, and all that it stands for, and is great about it (or used to be). I HOPE you're right about the more of them coming, and over generations, starting to integrate into western culture, and reject the craziness of Islam... But I don't know...

Comment

Working...
          X