Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Shooting at Lone Star College, Multiple shot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Breaking News: Shooting at Lone Star College, Multiple shot.

(CBS/KHOU) HARRIS COUNTY - At least three people including a suspect have been shot at the Lone Star College campus near Houston, police told CBS affiliate KHOU.

The shooting happened around 12:30 p.m. in the 2700 block of W.W. Thorne Drive, near Bush Intercontinental Airport.

According to the station, one person is in custody while law enforcement officials search a wooded area north of campus for a second suspect .

KHOU reports that one male was brought out of the library on a stretcher and a woman was being treated outside the building by EMS crews.

Witnesses reportedly said the man on the stretcher was handcuffed to it.

Campus officials said the community college, located in Harris County, is on lockdown.

Several other area schools were also on lockdown, KHOU reports.

And you believe that story? They're all crisis actors, you sheep

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      And you believe that story? They're all crisis actors, you sheep
      Whatever you say "sweetheart".

Comment

It makes you wonder if the Illuminati is behind all these shootings. So that Americans will willingly give up their guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Whatever you say "sweetheart".
          Are you coming on to me?

Im watching CNN and they already have an actress fake crying on the phone.

Comment

I'm not buying the 'official story'.

Even though it hasn't even been released yet.

Comment

Why are these stories being reported more often now? I bet there were already minor shootings like these happening but they were just not being reported. The media trying to capitalize on the gun control debate and reporting more of these shootings even if they're not mass shootings.

I'm not saying it's fake, or acted out, i'm just saying the frequency of these shootings being reported are too much, as if they haven't been happening for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Why are these stories being reported more often now? I bet there were already minor shootings like these happening but they were just not being reported. The media trying to capitalize on the gun control debate and reporting more of these shootings even if they're not mass shootings.

I'm not saying it's fake, or acted out, i'm just saying the frequency of these shootings being reported are too much, as if they haven't been happening for a while now.
                Any school shooting is highly reported on and always has been, its just becoming a weekly thing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Any school shooting is highly reported on and always has been, its just becoming a weekly thing now.
                  This.

Unfortunately, it's not a big deal in the media when 3 or 4 kids in a big city get killed in a shootout on a street corner somewhere. It is, however, a rather big deal when people aren't even safe pursuig a higher education anymore.

Comment

looks like HTown found his shoes

Comment

Working...
                    X