No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Manny Pacquiao Can Handle Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    chicken heart needs to fight Pac period !!!!

Come outa that cave you chicken you , LOL
    I meant this article is about Pac and Rob... yet you still mention Floyd like a straight dyck rider. Pac needs to get past Marquez first homie... Are did you forget they have a fight coming up! Troll

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      DLH...08
      Hatton...09
      Cotto...09
      Clottey...10
      Margartio...10
      Mosley...11
      Bradley...12
      Clearly you are trolling friend.

Comment

The Ghost will box Pac, he won't go at Pac like he did with Berto... it'll be a boring fight cause the Ghost will run... but Pac should still win

Comment

KO within 8 rounds for the fighter of the decade.

Comment

Guerrero

Guerrero has a good shot!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao looked great in twelve rounds of sparring at the Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles on Saturday and strength and conditioning coach said if he stays this way, we’ll have a great show against Juan Manuel Marquez in their fourth showdown at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on December 8.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Manny would ice Rob....I agree with Ariza for once

Comment

..You must be drinking to much Tecate when you were listening to the radio somewhere in mexico during the Pac/Bradley fight. FYI, Bradley got hit more than 200 times by Pac and Tim was quick as a cat. I like Guerrero but he was better at lower weight class. A win over Berto doesn't surprised a lot of boxing expert although Robert proved he can KO Berto, which was impressive. A kO win would have been more decisive. Robert is too slow for Pac, unless he trades punches with Pac..Ghost will not get the win. A match with Jr would be more interesting.

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                Make it happen then.

Robert aint losing to this version of Pac.

The juiced version? Maybe.

Manny isnt whooping nobody anymore. He didnt whoop Timmy, he isnt whooping the Ghost.

IF this was to go down Robert would be the most legit threat Manny has ever faced @ WW.

Ghost is not coming off a loss. Not coming off inactivity. Just beat two highly ranked welters. I doubt Manny fights someone that dangerous. He still sniping for Jr WW's and lightweights

Manny destroys this and that--- but looks all sloppy losing to Bradley. Gets his ears boxed off by JMM. Plays patty cake with Mosely. Yea right. He isn't beating anything anymore.

Comment

I have a feeling it would look exactly like Margarito.

Manny rules the mid range of a fight Ghost rushes straight inside has a legit chin but Manny would go down stairs.

Late rounds Manny would run away with it. Ghost has little to NO head movement unlike Bradley.

Manny would walk threw this fool.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    No I mean taller, body size, shoulder width, arm length, bone thickness! He's huge. The reason Pac would lose is because of a COMBINATION of Robert's chin+volume punching+inside fighting+ability to throw flurries while being hurt+size+reach+and pure force! Pac is just too small, and Floyd too maybe! The thing with Floyd is that he throws one or two at a time, and not enough power! He would get outpunched and outscored! The reason Pac would lose is because he is just waay too small too! Berto and Aydin couldnt even phase Robert enough to make him slow down. Not once did he stop letting his flurries go, and he dropped Berto with ease. TORE HIS FACE to SHREDS! Now look at Pac and Floyd being smaller! Pac's lack of defense, will make him go down everytime he gets touched! And he dont have the power to do anything to Robert! I'd actually be interested in seeing the prime Pac fight Robert, because THAT would be a hell of a competitive fight, with the speed and power! But now Pac dont have that power, gets weaker and fades in the later rounds, punches himself out, and wont be able to outpunche Robert! If you respond, dont highlight a small sentence to respond to! Just reply to the whole thing. Tnx
                    You are giving Guerrero way too much credit, and that is because he won over Berto?!! WTF!! Robert moves better at lower weight, but at WW i think he lost some of that speed and mobility.. And now he fights like a young Margarito, only Margarito at WW was more mobile, has way more than a granite chin and punches in volume a lot more than Robert do... Floyd and Manny will win over this guy for the simple reason that he is no beast that you claim he is...

Comment

guerrero's come forward style is perfect for pacquaio to set up a stoppage in the late rounds. guerrero does not have the footwork or power to match the elite of the division

Comment

Working...
                      X