Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney, Eddie Hearn Calling For Ryan Garcia in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldenboy has the star in Ryan Garcia.. no one is checking for Haney even with the WBC gifting him a belt.. his fights are extremely boring.

Comment

Now thats more like it....

Comment

Ryan will win

It looks like I am the only one here that thinks Ryan would beat Devon Haney right now.

Ryan has improved so vastly over the last 2 to 3 fights and his punch percentage against Duno was outstanding. Excellent accuracy strong hard punches and that is something Devon Wouldn’t be good at defending. Devon has a good jab and he’s quick but I feel Ryan would be connecting a lot and Devon would be thrown off his game. Personally I don’t think this fight should happen for at least another year or two. They both have huge paydays in front of them and I know they both want to prove themselves but it’s too risky To have a loss on their record at such a young age with such high hopes for both. There are so many other fights that both of them could take that they would be favored to win.

In boxing the last five years or so, the fans look at a loss as such a huge step down. They are spoonfed these bull**** fighters with losing records just to pad their records.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Haney won't be around 135 long? So he plans to weight bully Ryan? Or maybe Ryan has stunted growth?
          whenever it's a fight you think your guy loses you want your fightertp avoid it

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
            Not one word about Fortuna
            When he beats fortuna easy first thing you gone say is fortuna is a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
              Ryan Garcia wins. In words of Bob. “Let it marinate “ tho
              You don't believe that Ryan wins if you did you would call for the fight now

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Haney-Campbell is inhouse so I'd expect that fight to happen (if Haney beats Fortuna).
                when he beat fortuna first thing you gone say is fortuna is a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Goldenboy has the star in Ryan Garcia.. no one is checking for Haney even with the WBC gifting him a belt.. his fights are extremely boring.
                  Dude nobody cares about Ryan only Mexican popular is canelo you just know Ryan loses that's why you don't want the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
                    when he beat fortuna first thing you gone say is fortuna is a nobody
                    No, I won't....

C'mon man, stop crying......

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
                      You don't believe that Ryan wins if you did you would call for the fight now

It’s prize fighting. Why fight now for pennies when they can make some millions down the road

Comment

Working...
                      X