Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: Okolie did great, broke Askin down in a masterful display of the sweet science.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward: Okolie did great, broke Askin down in a masterful display of the sweet science.

My prediction for a future article on BoxingScene...

Ward after Sakio Bika fight: "You see all these cuts and bruises they weren't from punches."

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
      Ward after Sakio Bika fight: "You see all these cuts and bruises they weren't from punches."

Comment

okolie needs to hook up with virgil hunter

Comment

does okalie always fight this boring?
          I know he had another boring fight against that other british fighter who had their own main event

Comment

LOL found it.
            Ironic that he learn how to fight dirty from the best Sakio Bika. Ironic bc he blatantly elbow'd Bika in the fight also.
            "Every cut i got is a headbutt or an elbow every single one. Yeah but that's why there is a third man in the ring. All of these are blatant either headbutts or elbow literally blatant. Not one of these were a punch."
            26:57

Last edited by GorillaDog; 09-22-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Lomachenko is one cool ass muthf@cka

Comment

Ward goes inside to work and exchange. not hug waiting for the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                  LOL found it.
                  Ironic that he learn how to fight dirty from the best Sakio Bika.
                  "Every cut i got is a headbutt or an elbow every single one. Yeah but that's why there is a third man in the ring. All of these are blatant either headbutts or elbow literally blatant. Not on of there were a punch."
                  26:57

Ward really is a hypocritical scumbag.

Comment

Okolie has one of most horrible boxing styles i have seen for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X