Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: Canelo was the clear winner; he dominated the fight (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward: Canelo was the clear winner; he dominated the fight (VIDEO)

Here you go b****es!!! the SOG has said it!!!!!!!!

Stephen A. Smith no thnx.

Comment

Its known that ward doesnt like Golovkin

Comment

I disagree and wonder why he's talking about the optics and psychology of the fight less than the quality of the work. I've a feeling he may have not had a great seat, though I really don't know. Canelo's work turned to absolute garbage and maybe Ward was not able to see that. It was so bad I actually felt embarrassed for Canelo at one point.

Comment

ward is about as objective towards golovkin as hitler was towards the jews

Comment

No fighter dominated, Ward is biased and statements like this show it

Comment

Ward and Virge always goes full ****** when it comes to GGG or Loma.

Ward is coming off as a clown lately, his opinions are biased and clouded by his feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I disagree and wonder why he's talking about the optics and psychology of the fight less than the quality of the work. I've a feeling he may have not had a great seat, though I really don't know. Canelo's work turned to absolute garbage and maybe Ward was not able to see that. It was so bad I actually felt embarrassed for Canelo at one point.
                yo red, I didn't see you that much on nsb after the fight.

What is your opinion about the fight and who won (if you had a winner)?

Comment

Triple L fans: "crawford the pfp #1 had ggg winning so that means ggg won"

If Ward were to come back he'd easily jump to the top of the p4p list.

Triple L fans: "ward is delusional and clearly biased for having canelo winning the fight"

You can't make this shlt up

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X