Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you would of fought S.O.G he would of finished you .Now you get rewarded with the biggest payday of your life becouse you didn't have the balls to fight ward .it pays to pssy out

Comment

This guy is in for a very rude awakening come September!

Canelo has some real dog in him!
      Golovkin feasting on garbage collectors, half way house convicts until he faced someone who wasn't afraid of him and we saw what happened!

The guy was getting lit up and that's Jacobs who showed him too much respect!..

I also saw how Golovkin immediately covered that body or took a step back when Jacobs was walloping him downstairs, Canelo is a much better body attacker!

He will invest in going downstairs after he counters that jab and by round 7 or 8 Golovkin will be breathing out his mouth still headhunting!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        You mean Jacobs you anus
        My bad........

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
          If you would of fought S.O.G he would of finished you .Now you get rewarded with the biggest payday of your life becouse you didn't have the balls to fight ward .it pays to pssy out
          Sooooo much truth in one post. Good stuff.

Comment

While I agree with him in that it helped in making a deal with Canelo, I'm not sure if what he's implying is true or not. He's implying that he held himself back from knocking out Jacobs. He's been looking for a big fight for a long time now. With many arguments being made that he's had to jump through many hoops to get to this point. He finally got what he wanted. No more excuses, no more tricks, no more hoops.

I'll say this - if Golovkin completely dismantles Canelo in September, it will add to his legend and will truly add credibility of the claims he/his team has made over the years - that he let himself get hit, that he made a streetfight (vs Brook), that he didn't want to finish opponents too quickly. IMO this is a 50/50 fight.. but damn, I could be wrong. Either way.

Comment

He's not saying he took it easy on Jacob's and we didn't hear the question, which could have been something like, "do you think you'd have this fight if you'd koed Jacobs?"

He's been effusive in coming Jacobs.

Relax.

Comment

There are a lot of Canelo fans that are going to be extremely disappointed on fight night .
                Canelo doesn't have the foot speed or stamina to keep Golovkin off of him .

Golovkin KO between 7 or 9th round .

Comment

did anyone hear that "interview" he had, he never meant to say that he did on purpose not finish Jacobs...he was trying to say that from a business POV he will never have got the Canelo fight if he didnt look bad at the Jacobs fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
                    Which would have been when exactly? When Ward was fighting at 172 and saying he couldn't make 168?

Not giving up title belts and not moving up a weight class and not waiting a year and half for your opponent to get two tuneups is not "avoiding" someone.

The fight was never close to made, Ward didn't duck Golovkin and Golovkin didn't duck Ward. Only haters of one or the other make this argument.

Comment

After Canelo knocks him out he's gonna wish he never got the fight at all. Only 3 more months and the great white hype if finished. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X