Collapse
No announcement yet.

'wraps Offical NSB Survival Guide for New Users

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thread. just add that the old school boxer pic should be in black and white as opposed to color.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      good thread. just add that the old school boxer pic should be in black and white as opposed to color.
      They can be in color but it has to be of the poster of the fight which earns treble credit.

Comment

Also more attention needs to be paid to MASTER THREADS. Everything about that particular fight goes in that THREAD. Its ridiculous and I'm glad REED stepped up on the punishments for it. The reason for it is obvious

Also any MASTER THREADS on a KING COTTO fight are to be made by El Angel and only El Angel.

Comment

Don't be afraid to make claims or predictions.
          Then if they actually happen, you have the right to put it as a sig and frequently remind everyone of that one time you got something right.
          On the flip side(no racist) when you get something terribly wrong, delete all posts, get yourself banned or change your username to avoid the ridicule.

Comment

You should tell NSB writers to stop with the troll articles. That's how it all starts.

Comment

Good thread here... if all the new posters would know that there are forum sections on NSB and take the time to read this, it will help in the preservation of NSB!!

Comment

Top 3 lessons I can give to any newcomer are pretty simple. From my two months being a member here this is the knowledge I accrued.

1.) If you still want the respectable green bar under your name, don't call out Hectari on his obsession towards Mayweathers nuts and repressed abused angst emotions about his hero Pacquaio. He has many "alts" and bootyhole defenders. Once you are in the red, all the nerds will call you a ***** alt and brag about how they have 1500 rep points and that whatever you post is not worth them reading.

2.)Don't "defend" (as in say something positive) about Danny Garcia, Floyd Mayweather, Adrien Broner, Hopkins, Klitschko, Marquez and anyone associated with them. The more you praise Matthyse, Pacquaio, GGG, Arum, Kovalev and anyone associated with them, the higher your rep points will be. Especially when you do racial jokes against one particular race(can't be Asian or White, only the darker races) you will not be banned but instead given more respect.

3) Making threads about boxers' personal lives and complaining about it, is also another popular tactic to gaining popularity among the Boxingscene faithful.

Comment

Guide to NSB?

Be as hypocritical as you can possibly be.

Kinda like opposing catch weights for years on end just up until 9/14/13, where it suddenly became OK.

Or perhaps using the term "Ariza Shakes" and claiming he was juicing various fighters just up until recently, where he is no longer "dirty", in fact he's as clean as a whistle.

Or being against random drug testing for the last couple of years where it suddenly became acceptable.

Comment

If You're a Floyd fan do whatever you want because you won't get banned. Break the rules.

Comment

guide 1 to getting loads of green on NSB:

Hate on floyd.

I'm out of green, this was a pretty good thread and I was willing to throw you some.

Comment

Working...
                      X