No announcement yet.

After visiting arum's suite, investor says "watch the news" and "do the math"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Its funny how black owned fighthype always has these kinds of "exclusives" yet not other site reports them.
    Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    The hell does it have to do with being black-owned? Don't act like Greg Leon (WHO ISN'T BLACK) didn't have all the exclusives that other sites didn't years ago.
    Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    Good piece..

I remember reading 2501 posting on here that fighthype isn't a real site because it was black owned(or something to that effect).
    Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    I remember you lying out ya ass cus 2501 would never say that..
    Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    He did say something to that effect. I'd have to find it because I responded to him about it.
    Originally posted by Sin City View Post

someone's got their panties up in a bunch
    Again, don't speak on things you don't know. Below is his comment and my response in which he never replied to.

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Its funny how black owned fighthype always has these kinds of "exclusives" yet not other site reports them.
    Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    The hell does it have to do with being black-owned? Don't act like Greg Leon (WHO ISN'T BLACK) didn't have all the exclusives that other sites didn't years ago.

Comment

Thanks man. Dude was def talking out of turn. He must of thought I was making that up.

I don't get it. I love all fighters whether they are PR Mex, pinoy or black(sh^t jmm and EM are some of my all-time fav fighters). When I see some bull**** like that I got to shake my head.

Comment

Comment

good bump!

Comment

Working...
          X