Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: If Hearn Was My Kid - I'd Slap Him Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    A lot of BBC Cucks in the UK and women who love BBC, so Joshua has fans that literally don't know anything about boxing.
    Yeah but they don’t half know their BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      A lot of BBC Cucks in the UK and women who love BBC, so Joshua has fans that literally don't know anything about boxing.
      This whole cuck scenario hasn’t really kicked off over here yet

Khan may disagree but no one is banging my wife

Seems to be quite a thing in middle America going off p**n sites

As well as f**king your step sister and calling your partner daddy

Worlds cooked

Comment

When Frank Warren finds YOU annoying, well... that says a lot.

Comment

Fury is no1. I know Josh will fight fury one-day so there's no rush in Josh wanting to be no1 before they fight. Why would Josh want to be no1 on a technicality rather than beat the man who beat the man?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            You forgot to mention that AJ has every belt but one and he's loved. AJ's diminished standing is conjecture based on nothing but wishful thinking.

In other words...gtfoutahere with that stupid ****e.
            you must be in the UK

Comment

Hmmm, “corporate animal.”(??)...sounds about right!! Poshua will make himself known ringside for the guy he already easily laid out, but instead decided to catch up on beauty sleep when the two top dogs in the division went at it!?!? Barry has his corporate animal safely home on the range, while delaying devaluing & criticizing everything that could turn his wussified fluffy PEDDED parrot into a lion.....

Comment

You just have to look at what Wilder did to see how much fans would let slip he was out right ducking everyone at 30 odd fights having achieved a pale fraction of what Joshua has already. As long as he picking top 5's with an occasional top 10 as a mandatory its hard to see anyone grumble.

The fight the UK fans will call for is Fury if he beats Wilder, even Warren may have to give the fans that one though if Yarde etc are anything to go by he'll fight till the bitter end. Warren will demand Joshua sell his soul to BT sport or something to try and scupper it.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                the brits are GREAT sporting fans

best sporting fans on the planet

they would not have supported Lewis ducking

they would not have supported Hatton ducking

and they will not support Joshua ducking

their numbers will drop, and Hearn knows it

their game, from here..... is about managing/mitigating that loss

only a small drop in numbers, is a HUGE win for them..... because the train will keep chugging on

whereas a HUGE drop in numbers, following a loss..... will derail the train

they will not fight Wilder until their numbers drop significantly..... which is why the brits need to step up and stop being mugs

it is clearly obvious who is avoiding that fight, and it is clearly obvious why

Comment

Only a fool will still listen to anything Eddie Hearn says at this point.
                  Walking contradiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    He is??? He annoys the hell out of me
                    Every one's forgetting he gave us Fury vs Seferi as a headline fight and defended it as that after.

Also keeps adding an extra 30 mil to the AJ Wilder deal to slag of AJ and Hearn, Wilders team aren't even going along with that one.

Didn't he also tell us Fury Wilder was a 50% split as that's what champs do or something to have another dig. Can't stand him, he just makes crap up to make people look bad, "Fury's #1 end of" someone should tell him to check Ring and Boxrec.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Warren
                      He (Hearn) said the fight between Wilder and Fury would never happen; he said we had only sold 8,000 seats; he said it would be a boring fight. Wrong on all counts. Fake news. People need to hear this, and on the record. It’s Eddie Hearn’s father, Barry Hearn, who runs that business. The kid just goes off talking rubbish. He has an ego which is awful. If he was my kid, I’d slap him down. The public won’t accept poor matches. He has become a corporate animal. Fury is the man of the people. He’s a boxing genius.

GET PUNKED

Comment

Working...
                      X