Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's Promoter Lou Dibella Admits Tyson Fury Won!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    wilder will always have a puncher's chance but history have taught us that the smarter and more technical boxer always came up on top in the rematch 90% of the time. fury doesn't have to adjust, if he came with the same tactic and not being stupid like in the 12th round he will get an easy decision, especially since the judge will feel more pressure because the first fight controversy.
    I wonder how disappointed fury is letting wilder mail him so late.? And what will fury do to stop a repeat.?
    Maybe fury was getting a little too predictable in how he dodged right hand?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-06-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
      wilder will always have a puncher's chance but history have taught us that the smarter and more technical boxer always came up on top in the rematch 90% of the time. fury doesn't have to adjust, if he came with the same tactic and not being stupid like in the 12th round he will get an easy decision, especially since the judge will feel more pressure because the first fight controversy.
      ... I don't want to argue with you on this... but (still) Wilder was 1 (maybe 2) second(s) short of a KO win... (and I don't even have a horse in this race...)

Comment

Fury won more rounds.
        Wilder scored 2 knockdowns.
        Boxing rounds were originally fought until somebody was knocked down or out.
        Be objective when looking at this fight and the Draw was actually spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I wonder how disappointed fury is letting wilder mail him so late.? And what will fury do to stop a repeat.?
          Maybe fury was getting a little too predictable in how he ducked right hand?
          ofcourse man, wilder is seasoned pro. it was beautiful trap he lay there to nail fury with that right hand, hey maybe it will happen again in the rematch. but that's it, that is the only way i see wilder came up on top. while at the other end i see so many ways how fury can get easy decision from wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
            Fury won more rounds.
            Following the points system Fury won. If the only way you can come up with a draw or a win for Wilder is by ignoring/changing the rules then he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Maybe fury was getting a little too predictable in how he dodged right hand?
              the thing is why
              i dont see wilder win the rematch is
              because wilder is only a good puncher not a great one, great puncher from the past have other significant attribute other than power.

tommy hearn is master technician.
              tyson and pac is athletic monster.
              foreman is a great tactician.

wilder is none of that. he is so limited and one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                Fury won more rounds.
                Fury finished the fight stronger so if it were to continue until someone was KOed my money would be on him

Comment

Yeah dibella was admiting to fury man to man ,but we all know he knew wilder was was gonna be gifted

Boxing politics in america.

Open scoring is needed

Comment

It was a close fight i have no issues with anyone saying fury won, but to say he dominated wilder is where i say ur going too far

Comment

Well, let's cut short the posturing of the next few months....
                      1) Fury will not want to waste his time if the rematch offered can only be in the USA, and after Saturday I couldn't blame him.
                      2) Wilder will not fight Fury in the UK. He scraped by on a gifted draw in his own country, no way he beats Fury in the UK unless by stoppage. Fury has enough heart that it takes more than 2 big shots in 12 rounds to keep him down, no matter how big those shots are.
                      3) Nobody wants to see Wilder-Breazeale.
                      4) Not sure if Joshua can fight a non-mandatory defence if it's not a unification at this point, so Joshua-Fury could be off the cards for a while. He's just done a WBA mandatory with Povetkin, which leaves Pulev with IBF or Whyte with WBO.
                      5) Nobody wants to see a Joshua-Whyte rematch, and Pulev.........
                      6) Let's just get the god-damn unification set for April 19, then everyone else can line up in an orderly (or nor so orderly) queue.

Comment

Working...
                      X