Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron is so far ahead of every player all-time that its not even an argument anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
    I don't care about Lonzo. My avi is irrelevant, I just haven't changed it. Lonzo is a disappointment so far.

Jordan is the goat, but he was being pampered and babied by the officials in the 1990's. He failed to win a title in the 1980's.

And Pippen his 2nd scoring option is arguably a top 5 player in the 1990's.

Read my posts to Swizzy. Jazz should have force a Game 7 in the 1998 NBA Finals if only the instant replay were used by the referees during that time.

Comment

Do you watch basketball? I'm serious. Watch a game, tune in tonight. Watch LeBron sit back and guard nobody while barking defensive instructions at his teammates. He stopped playing defense awhile ago.
      nah bro, i don't watch basketball i'm just in here talking outta my butt.

mas pendejo eres.

Comment

You're wrong on multiple accounts. I have played organized basketball. There is no excuse for giving next to no effort defensively, especially for a guy who some people laughably claim to be the GOAT. You can't just focus all of your effort on one end of the court. Bad defense hurts your team. He doesn't have to be great defensively but at least make the effort to play defense.
        it's no excuse, it's a reason.

when you are the first offensive option and the best defender on your team, then you have to allocate resources for when they're best needed. it's called prioritization.

but lebron isn't even the best defensive player on his team, right? because you should always be in the red, per you, in spite of the reality that lebron does it all and has to pace himself.

but you played organized basketball so you're the authority here

Comment

You're wrong on multiple accounts. I have played organized basketball. There is no excuse for giving next to no effort defensively, especially for a guy who some people laughably claim to be the GOAT. You can't just focus all of your effort on one end of the court. Bad defense hurts your team. He doesn't have to be great defensively but at least make the effort to play defense.
          GOAT or not Lebron is getting older.

MJ is the real GOAT. Did you see him play defense for the Wizards? No of course not, because he got old.

Do you live in a fantasy world where players dont age and NBA miles dont add up?

Again, did you complain as much when Kobe stopped playing defense?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            it's no excuse, it's a reason.

when you are the first offensive option and the best defender on your team, then you have to allocate resources for when they're best needed. it's called prioritization.

but lebron isn't even the best defensive player on his team, right? because you should always be in the red, per you, in spite of the reality that lebron does it all and has to pace himself.

but you played organized basketball so you're the authority here

And LeBron is not even a terrible defensive player. He peaked defensively in 2013 and 2014. He should have been the defensive player of the year over Marc Gasol.

Right now he is still doing everything for his team. And been a good help defender since they acquired Tyson Chandler.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              GOAT or not Lebron is getting older.

MJ is the real GOAT. Did you see him play defense for the Wizards? No of course not, because he got old.

Do you live in a fantasy world where players dont age and NBA miles dont add up?

Again, did you complain as much when Kobe stopped playing defense?
              Lebron has the best work ethics in NBA History. 16 years in the NBA and he is career scoring average never dropped under 20 ppg.

He is averaging 28.8 ppg at aged 33.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                And LeBron is not even a terrible defensive player. He peaked defensively in 2013 and 2014. He should have been the defensive player of the year over Marc Gasol.

Right now he is still doing everything for his team. And been a good help defender since they acquired Tyson Chandler.
                dude, chandler was the right move.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                  dude, chandler was the right move.
                  Yes Sir. One of the best Acquisition this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Watching Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals on youtube. The Utah Jazz got screwed in that game. The referee old man Dick Vavetta failed to count Howard Eisley's buzzer beater 3 pointer by the end of the half. And Ron Harper's jumper were counted even though the ball was still in his fingers when the shot clock expires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGSiEEpF3WM&t=3s

Jazz should have force a Game 7 at Delta Center. That 1998 Bulls team were the most vulnerable Bulls team in 1990's.

I think if the same core play for another year the Spurs would have manhandle and destroy them in the 1999 NBA Finals.
                    Yeah even though Malone and Stockton were old and the Bulls team was stacked, they gave Jordan 2 hard fought finals.

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    How many HOF players were on those Celtic teams? I'm sure Parish couldn't compare to the monster that is Draymond Green at the 5
                    Is that your only argument. What do you think would happen if Warriors played any version of the Celtics from the 80s? Let's say they played a best of 11. How many games you think Celtics would manage to win? Warriors would sweep them 6-0. Hell the Warriors would probably beat them 100 out of 100 times.

Warriors literally have the #1 and #2 best shooters of all-time. Curry and Thompson. And the best scorer all-time in Durant.

Lebron has beaten multiple teams better than the best team Jordan ever faced.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      Yeah even though Malone and Stockton were old and the Bulls team was stacked, they gave Jordan 2 hard fought finals.

Is that your only argument. What do you think would happen if Warriors played any version of the Celtics from the 80s? Let's say they played a best of 11. How many games you think Celtics would manage to win? Warriors would sweep them 6-0. Hell the Warriors would probably beat them 100 out of 100 times.

Warriors literally have the #1 and #2 best shooters of all-time. Curry and Thompson. And the best scorer all-time in Durant.

Lebron has beaten multiple teams better than the best team Jordan ever faced.
                      The same Warriors team that would have lost to the Rockets if Paul didn't get hurt? The Warriors only swept 1 team in last year's playoffs which was LeBron and the Cavs hmmmm. Funny how you act like the Warriors are the only team LeBron has lost to in the Finals. The Heat were also dominated by the Mavs and Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X