Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron is so far ahead of every player all-time that its not even an argument anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
    You know what let me drop some knowledge on you. Gary Payton is the best PG I have seen. He could dominate a game both offensively and defensively. He had a post game too. GP is the only PG in NBA history to win DPOY. Do you know what era he played in? Have you heard of him?
    How is Lonzo ball doing???

Comment

• Look at how scary these Celtics were. How did Jordan ever manage to score on these athletic freaks. No wonder Bulls kept getting swept by them.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

Care to name another player from that generation that compares more to Curry? I'll wait for you to google search....
        Watching Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals on youtube. The Utah Jazz got screwed in that game. The referee old man Dick Vavetta failed to count Howard Eisley's buzzer beater 3 pointer by the end of the half. And Ron Harper's jumper were counted even though the ball was still in his fingers when the shot clock expires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGSiEEpF3WM&t=3s

Jazz should have force a Game 7 at Delta Center. That 1998 Bulls team were the most vulnerable Bulls team in 1990's.

I think if the same core play for another year the Spurs would have manhandle and destroy them in the 1999 NBA Finals.
        Last edited by RomanReigns; 11-21-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Care to name another player from that generation that compares more to Curry? I'll wait for you to google search....
          Have you ever heard of Reggie Miller?

Comment

You know what let me drop some knowledge on you. Gary Payton is the best PG I have seen. He could dominate a game both offensively and defensively. He had a post game too. GP is the only PG in NBA history to win DPOY. Do you know what era he played in? Have you heard of him?
            <-- this emote fits you perfectly no lie.

Comment

ok I'm done.

You're just saying anything at this point. I might as well be talking to my grandmother about basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                False.

You've obviously never played basketball.

Once you get to a certain age with a certain number of miles you CANT be great at both anymore. You end up needing to save energy somewhere.

Thats called being human.

Have you not seen Kobe go from being one of the best on ball defenders to becoming one of the worst? That didnt stop him from shooting all those shots though.

Duncan is the opposite, he became alot less active offensively and kept his energy on the defensive end.
                You're wrong on multiple accounts. I have played organized basketball. There is no excuse for giving next to no effort defensively, especially for a guy who some people laughably claim to be the GOAT. You can't just focus all of your effort on one end of the court. Bad defense hurts your team. He doesn't have to be great defensively but at least make the effort to play defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  How is Lonzo ball doing???
                  I don't care about Lonzo. My avi is irrelevant, I just haven't changed it. Lonzo is a disappointment so far.

Comment

Klay Thompson even Reggie admitted is a better player than him. And Klay Thompson is the 3rd scoring option for the Golden State Warriors.

LeBron beating 3-4 future hall of famers at the prime of their career in the 2016 NBA Finals is arguably the greatest finals performance of all time.

Comment

Look at how scary these Celtics were. How did Jordan ever manage to score on these athletic freaks. No wonder Bulls kept getting swept by them.
                      How many HOF players were on those Celtic teams? I'm sure Parish couldn't compare to the monster that is Draymond Green at the 5

Comment

Working...
                      X