No announcement yet.

Club fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Actually, you are insured by the promoters, to a limit, for any injuries incurred by fighting on his promotion...…….Rockin'
    Yea, but not even what I was referring to. As you know, boxing injuries aren't limited to things that are visible on fight night. The majority of pro and ex pro fighters I've known have had lasting injuries that plague them for years. A few lousy fight night paydays aren't going to cover the things that stay with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Actually, you are insured by the promoters, to a limit, for any injuries incurred by fighting on his promotion...…….Rockin'

Just for injuries sustained during the actual fight itself?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Yea, but not even what I was referring to. As you know, boxing injuries aren't limited to things that are visible on fight night. The majority of pro and ex pro fighters I've known have had lasting injuries that plague them for years. A few lousy fight night paydays aren't going to cover the things that stay with you.
        I completely understand...….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          I think i'm a little too old to go pro at 24 but i would love to fight and try to make some money. Would club fighting be a good way to go? Serious opinions please.
          Didn’t Campbell do it?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Didn’t Campbell do it?
            Some have gone pro in late 20s

Comment

Working...
            X