Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Michael Buffer Eddie Hearn's best signing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the "Mas Macho" guy from the Spanish broadcast ain't it? He's really good.

But yes, Buffer is Hearn's golden ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Does that dread guy say everyones surnames twice? Is that his thing. Confuses me everytime.
      Honestly I don't remember. I just know he's got that most interesting man in the world beer guy vibe to him. Like he legit motorcycles across foreign countries when he's not announcing fights & sh^t. He's got that Buffer aura despite looking like the counterculture version of Buffer. Not quite on Buffer's level, but Buffer didn't always have that aura either if you remember him from way back.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        From a business standpoint, the last thing one would expect them to do is announce they're not doing boxing anymore, even if they aren't, because that would trigger a loss of subscribers. I'd expect them to put on the bare minimum number of boxing shows to keep x amount of subscribers and that's that.

Which seems to be what they're doing.
        HBO announcement or not the rubber hits the road eventually & there is an announcement even if you aren't the one making it.

I'm just looking for clues that the current staff are saying or seeing if they got anyone locked down. There are a lot of lil hints & clues going around it seems. And there is no one signed to HBO past October as far as I'm aware. Thats pretty telling regardless of what HBO isn't saying right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          I didn't even miss him to be honest.
          I have to agree. I Didn’t even notice

Comment

Meh..............

Comment

Brain Kenny was better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                This is the "Mas Macho" guy from the Spanish broadcast ain't it? He's really good.

But yes, Buffer is Hearn's golden ticket
                that's lupe contreras, he works for top rank i think. the guy from canelo-GGG was martinez something. lupe is awesome

Comment

Wildin' Wilder says

well idk how long Buffer has in the biz but he's an icon, so this is a bad sign for HBO

looks like they're leaving boxing

Comment

Undoubtedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                      I didn't even miss him to be honest.
                      You have got to be kidding. They had some bootleg announcer up there. It was horrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X