No announcement yet.

YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Yeah I made the mistake of making a comment about this very antiCivil war poster on the wall during my son's first day of practice. The head coach starts taking it out on my son screaming at him about everything so I made another comment--that my son would whoop all his boys, which he did do about 9 of the 10. Coach says oh yeah well you won't see it because you ain't coming back in my gym. Well my son kept whooping everyone at the gym so they set him up real bad at the biggest tournament on the world and I mean with forgeries, misrepresentation of weightclass (put him in two weight classes to high and to old and guys that had ten times more experience. Anyway they thought Id be too stupid to catch it but then the head honcho of the tournament was Tommy Morrisons old coach--a real douchbag
    Oh so you are American.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Oh so you are American.
      I was born in East St louis and have US citizenship and elsewhere

Comment

I was born in East St louis and have US citizenship and elsewhere
        Don't get too fancy. You are an American.

Comment

Don't get too fancy. You are an American.
          Yeah and I never would of thhought I'd be hesitant about saying it. its sad really is

Comment

Yeah and I never would of thhought I'd be hesitant about saying it. its sad really is
            Now you are showing off.
            What about America has you embarrassed?

Comment

Now you are showing off.
              What about America has you embarrassed?
              I guess mostly the destruction of natural resources and the corruption and violence and spiritual decay, and genocide but don't forget that Jamaica is part of America too

Comment

I guess mostly the destruction of natural resources and the corruption and violence and spiritual decay, and genocide but don't forget that Jamaica is part of America too
                No. It isn't because I could travel freely then.

Comment

No. It isn't because I could travel freely then.
                  Yeah I wish it was like the good old days when we could travel the Americas without passports, visas, stay agreements, citizenships and what not

..but yes it is in America

Comment

Yeah I wish it was like the good old days when we could travel the Americas without passports, visas, stay agreements, citizenships and what not

..but yes it is in America
                    No. We in the Caribbean. We aren't attach to any of that land mass.

They wanna bundle us up and call us Latin America and the sell us products they are completely in Spanish. **** that!

Comment

No. We in the Caribbean. We aren't attach to any of that land mass.

They wanna bundle us up and call us Latin America and the sell us products they are completely in Spanish. **** that!
                      Just because you live on an Island doesn't mean it wasn't once part of the larger landmass

So whose selling you these products and is it the products or the directions that's got you upset ?

Comment

Working...
                      X