Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Video of multi car pile up on I-70 in Kansas City

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Comment

I wouldn't be driving in that weather on a motorway.

Comment

Sounds about par for the course with humans.

"Why are people stoping?! **** this!" *proceeds to smash straight into the pile of cars.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          I wouldn't be driving in that weather on a motorway.
          It's not that hard if you're paying attention to the road conditions. That looked like a whiteout with limited visibility. I was caught in one of those a couple months ago driving thru the mountains of Kentucky. I put my flashing lights on and my fog lights and high beams. But I'll avoid the highways if I can.

Looks like that road wasn't plowed at all. That's the fault of the state or county or whoever is responsible for plowing the roads.

Comment

I blame the accident itself on some idiot who can't drive properly. That's more than likely what caused it

Comment

Screw snow. There is absolutely no reason for human beings to put up with that crap. Ive lived in NY, Mass., Colorado and worked in Montana and Wyoming and that winter weather sucks big time.

I've lived in Dallas for 33 years now and I'VE NEVER HAD TO SCRAP ICE OFF MY WINDSHIELD OR SHOVEL SNOW EVEN ONCE in all those years.

Yes it gets hot in the summer. So freaking what? I do anything I want in August and those poor slobs in Ohio, Minnesota or wherever get to crash into themselves in all winter.

Comment

I wouldn't be driving that fast if I couldn't see in front of me lol

Comment

Not sure why the cars weren't driving slower than that in such weather but it happens here in Ohio too. I'm taking my sweet time driving on ice/snow while others behind me drive like maniacs. I just chill and take my time, i'm not wrecking my car for you, or putting my life in danger for you, you go ahead and pass me. Turn those hazard lights on and drive slow lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    It's not that hard if you're paying attention to the road conditions. That looked like a whiteout with limited visibility. I was caught in one of those a couple months ago driving thru the mountains of Kentucky. I put my flashing lights on and my fog lights and high beams. But I'll avoid the highways if I can.

Looks like that road wasn't plowed at all. That's the fault of the state or county or whoever is responsible for plowing the roads.
                    With that said, it was also the fault of reckless drivers. Not just the state or county. The i-70 in Columbus is well maintained for sure, the roads wouldn't look like that here, ever, even in the worst snowfall, the i-70 is kept cleared. But also as the driver you have to be more careful , respect your car, respect the weather, and respect the roads.

Comment

Working...
                    X