Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Any Ippo updates, my dude?
    Ippo confronts a bully, bully wants to be his student, Ippo agrees
    Ippo trains bully for a while, bully ends up using new skills to beat up people
    Ippo turns to NEGRO BLANCO IPPO as seen below and slaps him so hard he knocks him out
    Ippo feels guilty about hitting someone and tries to turn himself into the police, police just brush him off
    Ippo confirmed masochist in that he wants to be punished for this 'crime', goes to Kamogawa for penance
    Bully comes back and wants to turn over a new leaf
    Kamogawa punishes Ippo by making him train the bully
    Ippo, bully, and new kid shave their heads, everyone makes buddha monk jokes
    Turns out bully is the younger brother of Aoki

Basically all this in a nutshell

Last edited by anonymous2.0; 02-15-2019, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• NEW CHAPTER

http://hni-scantrad.com/eng/lel/?man...er+1263#page=1

Summary:

Ippo: I forgot I had a left hand!

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        NEW CHAPTER

http://hni-scantrad.com/eng/lel/?man...er+1263#page=1

Summary:

Ippo: I forgot I had a left hand!
        So they are making new episodes?

Comment

So they are making new episodes?
          As far as I know they aren't. Really I just wish Morikawa would just let the series end, it used to be fun and have actual boxing acumen, then it was just fun, and now its just a meme circus.

Comment

As far as I know they aren't. Really I just wish Morikawa would just let the series end, it used to be fun and have actual boxing acumen, then it was just fun, and now its just a meme circus.
            Can you share any new content?

Comment

Can you share any new content?
              The current arc features Sendo who goes to Mexico to fight
              https://manganelo.com/chapter/read_h...a/chapter_1271

Other things that happen is Ippo realizing that he has a left hand, Ippo shaving Kimura's dick and balls to help him make weight, Ippo shaves himself twice, Ippo slaps a bully and then feels bad about it, Ippo tries to be a cornerman but puts the stool down upside down. Overall the quality and humor has gone down. It's like watching a 50 car pile up, it sucks but you can't not look.

Comment

• Sendo is in Mexico fighting the number 2 Mexican, next to Martinez.

He’s getting hammered though. Gonna be a Chavez Sr. vs Meldrick Taylor fight, if Sendo is going to win.

Comment

The current arc features Sendo who goes to Mexico to fight
                  https://manganelo.com/chapter/read_h...a/chapter_1271

Other things that happen is Ippo realizing that he has a left hand, Ippo shaving Kimura's dick and balls to help him make weight, Ippo shaves himself twice, Ippo slaps a bully and then feels bad about it, Ippo tries to be a cornerman but puts the stool down upside down. Overall the quality and humor has gone down. It's like watching a 50 car pile up, it sucks but you can't not look.
                  Lmao sounds a little corny but until a superior boxing manga / anime comes out, I'll eat it up.

WAR Ippo!

Comment

• Never read the Manga , love the Anime though ..............

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Sendo is in Mexico fighting the number 2 Mexican, next to Martinez.

He’s getting hammered though. Gonna be a Chavez Sr. vs Meldrick Taylor fight, if Sendo is going to win.
                      Sendo broke his hand so he's nearly guaranteed to win. There is a pattern:

- Miyata broke both his hands against an unknown and won
                      - Miyata had ribs on both sides broken and he still won
                      - Kamogawa broke his hands punching logs and still won
                      - Takamura has a burst eardrum and bum leg and still won

The only boxer to get heavily injured and not win is Date Eiji and that's because Date was fighting Ricardo who isn't so much a character in the series as he is a plot device.

Comment

Working...
                      X