This Is Why You Turn Down A 15M Flat Fee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Hearn offered 15M dollars.

Wilder made 12M dollars at least if the 57/43 ratio holds up.
    I doubt that he made more than 10 million. PPV and gate sales don't add up to that amount.

Comment

No, actually a draw or a decision either way would have been fine.

Fury could easily have lost that fight on the cards.
      No, he was an egregious robbery. Literally nobody thinks Wilder won even the polls which are tilted by his ******ed fanboys are like 90/10.

Comment

Yep.

Got this wrong, plain and simple.

However, I am not the first person to confuse currency and I won't be the last.

Folks say "Fury only made 7M" but that is pounds- he made more than that in US dollars.

And Warren said "50/50" but the guaranteed purses were more 57/43 for Wilder.
        We all make mistakes bro I sure do.

Comment

End thread. This sh.it was ignorant.

Comment

I think Wilder was banking on the long layoff & it backfired.
            I agree with the draw but I can see how it looked rigged.
            I think Wilder knows he barely escaped defeat & will put Fury down hard as he knows that he almost lost out on the AJ payday.
            AJ knows he has to get past Miller to get the big pay vs Wilder.
            AJ lacks head movement but he makes up for it with his subtle shoulder movement.
            I wouldn't be surprised if Miller & Fury both pull off upsets.

Comment

LOL, what a great thread this one is. Wilder was offered 12.5 and then 15 million when he has just made a career high pay day of 2.1 million v Ortiz. Time has moved on, Wilders popularity has grown and with it have the offers from Joshua. He turned it down cuz he can make so much more without Joshua and went on to make half of what Joshua offered.

It was Wilders choice, it was up to him, fair enough what ever but the Wilder fans actually have the nerve to turn round and try mock the offers TO THIS DAY, TO THIS DAY, when the reality is Wilder turned down more money than he can earn cuz he said it was no where near as much money as he can earn. And then went on to prove he couldnt earn it. And the Wilder fans want to mock the offer?

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                We all make mistakes bro I sure do.
                Unlike some folks, I aint afraid to admit getting something wrong.

Even the best make mistakes; a man who cannot admit one is a man who isn't growing any wiser.

Comment

Yep.

Got this wrong, plain and simple.

However, I am not the first person to confuse currency and I won't be the last.

Folks say "Fury only made 7M" but that is pounds- he made more than that in US dollars.

And Warren said "50/50" but the guaranteed purses were more 57/43 for Wilder.
                  Unlucky. But at least you admitted you got it wrong.

There aren't that many posters that would do that.

Easy mistake to make when so many countries use differing types of Dollar.

Comment

He turn it down for the same reason Whyte turned it down, they both want to gamble on themselves, build the fight and get more money. I don't have any issues with that. The only issue was he claimed "No more dodging" no more hiding behind financials" etc Then he got offered 5/6 times his usual gaurantee and then didn't sign the contract that was sent to him (The excuse of no date/venue has already been debunked).

His team offered 50m dollars with NO contract, no negotiation, no meetings etc. Then we learn that the reason why they did that was because the money was coming from Team Joshua Rival TV network (Bt sport - Confirmed by Lou di bella/Warren).

So all these he made this and that is now irrelevant, he all know he choose to make less now to make more later by building up the Joshua fight. This is what i thought both teams were doing from the get go, but it looked to me like this was Team Wilder doing that alone from the get go. Use Joshua name to propel Wilder's name and by the time the fight happens it would be happening in america on showtime PPV for 50/50.

Comment

More fake news form team wilder fans

Wilder turned down 15m usd

The purse you listed is aus dollars which is the 7m we all know he made as it was 50-50 and we know what fury got

Wilder ducked aj for to fight for
                      Less than half against fury

Comment

Working...
                      X