Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see Miller vs Joshua lasting more than 3-5 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a KO win for AJ an early, Miller thinks he can absorb punches which he can but not AJs

Comment

Miller is going to SHOCK THE WORLD. Yes, you heard it here first.

Miller made to NY Golden Gloves finals, losing a fight on points. Studied Muy Thai when a teenager. Was 21-2 as a kickboxer. Never been down. Has easily gone 12 rounds without gassing.

You are all underestimating Baby. Joshua is getting ko'd. Count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Miller is fat lol

The longer is goes, the easier it becomes for Joshua

The fat man will only throw single punches after 2-3 rounds whilst standing still as he will be tired
        You odviously haven't seen any of Millers fights.
        He throws more than any of his opponents and is as good in the later rounds as he is in the 1st.
        Hes a relentless come forward puncher that doesn't gas.

Comment

Miller's going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            He throws more than any of his opponents and is as good in the later rounds as he is in the 1st.
            Are you telling me he is the black butterbean

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              How do you know that? Miller has never been down or hurt before in any fight but AJ has been down and hurt before.
              Very poor comparison.

Joshua went down after a hit from Klitschko not some bum. Yes, he has been hurt before by Povetkin and Whyte but he still beat them both.

Miller hasn't fought anyone of note. Considering his reputation as a top 10 rated fighter, I wouldn't expect that he would have gone down! The same reason Wilder hasn't been knocked down as a pro, he's fought poor opposition until the last two fights.

Comment

- Doesn't use VADA
                - 304 pound weight
                - Can't move in the ring

^^ AJ better be ready

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Miller traded with Mariusz Wach a lot and it took a lot of effort to put him away.

Its the same with a lot of the fighters that Miller has faced, he throws a lot of punches.

I give him credit as a hard worker but lets be realistic here, he has NEVER faced someone like Joshua whereas Joshua has faced better versions of Miller before (Whyte) and won.

Joshua's inside game is strong...I see the same uppercut that put Whyte away, putting Miller away. 5th or 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Miller is going to SHOCK THE WORLD. Yes, you heard it here first.

Miller made to NY Golden Gloves finals, losing a fight on points. Studied Muy Thai when a teenager. Was 21-2 as a kickboxer. Never been down. Has easily gone 12 rounds without gassing.

You are all underestimating Baby. Joshua is getting ko'd. Count on it.
                    Miller has a punchers chance. End of. I think you are over-estimating Miller a bit.

Dillian Whyte and Alexander Povetkin both have competed professionally in Kickboxing and K1.

Povetkin, until Joshua, had never been knocked down. Not even by Klitschko.

Joshua has gone 12 rounds.

I see your NY Golden Gloves loss and raise you 3 current World Titles, 1 current minor World Title, 7 defences (3 against current TBRB top 10) and Olympic Gold.

What else do you have????

Comment

Joshua will win, but it won't be easy. Miller is somehow like his ole good friend Kownacki, good stamina and granite chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X