Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Marvelous post, sir.
    Thanks, smart ass

seriously though, cracked me up with the sir, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      What the **** is this?

Are you ****ing serious? That's your response? Tell you what, I'll let that float like the **** it is.

Goddamn son, I thought you came at me because you had something to come at me with....for ****'s sake :lo1:

Learn how to express yourself in English, Sonny boy. Who wants to read asterisks? You want a serious response to your garbage? Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        Learn how to express yourself in English, Sonny boy. Who wants to read asterisks? You want a serious response to your garbage? Please.
        You're meant to be taken seriously?

Comment

• Tommy Hearns

Comment

Thanks, smart ass

seriously though, cracked me up with the sir, sir.
            Okay, but it WAS a marvelous post. That's how you tell someone off that's messing with you.

Comment

Okay, but it WAS a marvelous post. That's how you tell someone off that's messing with you.
              I was genuinely delightfully taken aback because I didn't expect anyone to actually call me sir.

I really appreciated the post and maybe calling you a smart ass wasn't the right phrase to convey that but I thought you were being cheeky with the sir for levity. My thanks was genuine.

Comment

• If I had to pick just one I would go with Sugar Ray Leonard at 147.

Comment

• I would think Castillo and Maidana are the obvious choices since, ya know... that is what they actually did.

Now, to do it and repeat the act?
                  There's a lot to chose from, but again, looking to his contemporaries:

Why didn't he fight Pacquiao at 140 when they were both on top?

Does anyone here even rank Floyd in the top 5 at 135 or 147? Top 10 at 135 seems feasible, but anything more is boderline atrocious. I think he's the best Jr. Lw in hypothetical head-to-head matches but that's only because he is so much bigger than everyone else. I think Arguello, Chavez and Lomachenko are all better P4P, but they'd all be giving up size and uh... chemistry to the pre-VADA Mayweather.
                  Last edited by Rusty Tromboni; 02-17-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I was genuinely delightfully taken aback because I didn't expect anyone to actually call me sir.

I really appreciated the post and maybe calling you a smart ass wasn't the right phrase to convey that but I thought you were being cheeky with the sir for levity. My thanks was genuine.
                    You're welcome. I can be a goofball sometimes though. And thanks. Never been called cheeky before. I think someone called my butt that once though. Maybe a girlfriend haha.

Comment

You're welcome. I can be a goofball sometimes though. And thanks. Never been called cheeky before. I think someone called my butt that once though. Maybe a girlfriend haha.
                      Yes that Anthony...a cheeky Baesterd indeed!

Comment

Working...
                      X