Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Miller Official For June 1 At Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although I don't see anyone being excited for this, Miller is a bigger test to Joshua than Whyte is, and Miller can steal some rounds just on high output

Comment

IDK why the fucc would Eddie Hearn make the fight on June 1st???
      Basically if someone hasn't subscribed to DAZN then they can call and subscribe on May 4th and watch the Canelo-Jacobs and Joshua-Miller fights for free cause the first 30 days are free...
      Then all they gotta do is call on June 2nd and cancel and pay nothing...
      Me, I would of made the fight for June 8th so that they would have to subscribe at least for a month if they wanted to watch the Joshua-Miller fight...
      That's not smart thinking on Eddie Hearn's part if the plan is to get more subscribers...
      Imma call DAZN and speak with the boss Skipper and tell him that Eddie Hearn is a fuccing idiot and to put me in charge of making fights on DAZN instead of Eddie... 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
        Gonna be alot of empty seats at MSG on June 1
        The place will be a sell out thanks to travelling Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          #1 no one will see it on dazn. No casual fans at all. This will be a lesson on the failure of the “app only” model’s inability to grow the sport in the USA.
          #2 if miller doesn’t lose 30-40 lbs he has no chance.
          #3 still don’t understand d why Joshua couldn’t fight wilder in the USA but somehow can fight a slob in the USA for less money.
          #4 I wonder if both fast Eddie and Joshua can table their anti-Americanism long enough to not turn off would be American fans
          Talk about being a hater??!
          You aren't gonna see it? You can't afford a Smart TV??
          You do know that you can watch the Canelo-Jacobs and Joshua-Miller fights for free if you've never subscribed to DAZN before right??

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            IDK why the fucc would Eddie Hearn make the fight on June 1st???
            Basically if someone hasn't subscribed to DAZN then they can call and subscribe on May 4th and watch the Canelo-Jacobs and Joshua-Miller fights for free cause the first 30 days are free...
            Then all they gotta do is call on June 2nd and cancel and pay nothing...
            Me, I would of made the fight for June 8th so that they would have to subscribe at least for a month if they wanted to watch the Joshua-Miller fight...
            That's not smart thinking on Eddie Hearn's part if the plan is to get more subscribers...
            Imma call DAZN and speak with the boss Skipper and tell him that Eddie Hearn is a fuccing idiot and to put me in charge of making fights on DAZN instead of Eddie... 😂🤣
            Maybe that's the idea? I was critical as all hell for not having any boxing for the 30 days after the Canelo/Fielding fight. Now they're doing the exact opposite though by giving their only two money guys in that 30 days.

Comment

Miller`s career starts, when Joshua knocks him out. There are many fights for him: Parker, Whyte, Breazeale, Pulev, Povetkin, Chisora, takam, Ortiz..

Comment

I quite like this fight. I'm also interested in seeing how Joshua handles fighting away from home. I feel he may be nervous early on.

Wilder/Fury II, Joshua/Miller, now let's get Whyte's fight sorted

Comment

This fight is a wash, we already know who will win, this fight will tell us how big is AJ presence in America and can it grow, I doubt it does major business of a unified heavyweight champion, unless he does major American press

Comment

Big Baby eats the juiced up bodybuilder in shocker

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Maybe that's the idea? I was critical as all hell for not having any boxing for the 30 days after the Canelo/Fielding fight. Now they're doing the exact opposite though by giving their only two money guys in that 30 days.
                      I see it as a dumb move though to be honest. I mean it don't matter to me cause I already have DAZN since it first came out but if the idea is too gain subscribers then they shouldn't have made both fights so close together... That's just my take on it...

Comment

Working...
                      X