Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Hugo Ruiz Headliner Peaks at 486,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Not good but it was a stacked night for sports. Hell, that AAF telecast (which I've never knew was a thing until the day after) beat out an NBA game featuring Harden and Westbrook.
    Stacked night for sports???? Jesus, there was an NBA game and an AAF game.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
      And the UFC card.

Comment

It's very understandable! The fight was televised on a premium cable network channel. In addition, Tank has been keeping a very low profile by being very inactive in recent months.

However, I would say this, had the fight been telecast on the Fox television network channel, then the ratings would have been much stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          And the UFC card.
          There's a UFC card practically every single Saturday. Not to mention this was the weakest UFC PPV card in a long, long time. I'd be very surprised if it broke 150K buys.

Comment

Showtime numbers have been really bad

Mayweather promotions will continue to tell showtime to invest in Davis now because he will be a ppv star like Floyd in the future...but he won't because it's a different climate and he's not Floyd

I won't be surprised if showtime leave boxing in a couple years

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
              AAF didn't exist last year and already outperforms NBA games.

Comment

those are trash ass numbers.

Comment

gayvinty davis will not be a star.

Comment

Pedestrian #s. No wonder his team is puffing him up to media. He needs to challenge himself or turn heel like Floyd to grow his brand name before he calls out more popular fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Showtime numbers have been really bad

Mayweather promotions will continue to tell showtime to invest in Davis now because he will be a ppv star like Floyd in the future...but he won't because it's a different climate and he's not Floyd

I won't be surprised if showtime leave boxing in a couple years
                      In addition to the fact that Mayweather Promotions is one of the worst promoter's in Boxing.

Mayweather knows how to promote himself nobody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X