Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: After That Hook, Charlo Will Reconsider Facing Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard's right on this one. I'd love to see Charlo-Canelo and GGG-Jacobs on the same card..

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Edits needed

English professor, why don't you edit it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Groovies90 View Post
        according to who again????? dude has fought nobodies
        He is going to knock out Korobov.

Comment

GG vs CHARLO / JACOBS vs CANELO is just a pipedream. It would be huge if it happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Need WBSS to get this division. Throw BJS and a few others in there to make it up to 8 and get it on. It’s also a division that won’t have Sauerland judges spoiling it
            Nonsense!! 4 fighters is plenty enough without other B and C list fighters like Saunders etc etc. GG vs CHARLO/ JACOBS vs CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Canelo always kos the lower level guys like fielding, khan, Smith, and Kirkland. He's never come close to stopping a top guy. I doubt he's put any fear in Charlos heart.
              In all fairness and equalty Canelo dropped Trout and Charlo could not drop an older Trout.

Just being fair, however I will say that Trout looked so much more hesitant to be in range fo Charlo than for Canelo.

I love the Canelo vs Charlo fight aswell but Ii don't see why so many people are putting Charlo as this destructive force in the MW division, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Ultimate 2019 card

GG VS CHARLO

JACOBS VS CANELO

Undercard with

DELA HATER VS DANA WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Canelo vs Charlo will be a war.

Charlo equally hits harder.
                  Hits what harder? You have to land the punch first, he won’t land on canelo like he did the injured guys standing in front of him or retreating to the ropes, big difference bro

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    In all fairness and equalty Canelo dropped Trout and Charlo could not drop an older Trout.

Just being fair, however I will say that Trout looked so much more hesitant to be in range fo Charlo than for Canelo.

I love the Canelo vs Charlo fight aswell but Ii don't see why so many people are putting Charlo as this destructive force in the MW division, it just doesn't make sense to me.
                    You don’t have to be “this destructive force” to rule a division, look at Floyd he didn’t stop guys that came up to his weight class wherein canelo went up and stop a top 10 guy even if he was at the bottom of that top 10. At the end of the day he’ll keep winning, he may take a couple more L’s over his career but he’ll continue to get paid

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Is the same with GGG, he always k.od the lower level guys

Is the same with Charlo, he could not k.O a fu.cking past prime Trout
                      and... What's your point? Doesn't change what I said about canelo. Hopkins is saying that Canelo knocking out a novidy like fielding scared charlo off. That's ridiculous and if you believe that, you're a fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X