Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Warns Joshua: I Look Forward To Handing Out a Whipping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Warns Joshua: I Look Forward To Handing Out a Whipping!

With only a matter of weeks out from the biggest fight of his career BoxingScene.com caught up with WBO champion Joseph Parker to get his take on how camp has been progressing so far and how he is feeling as the clock winds down to April 1st and his meeting with British juggernaut Anthony Joshua. Having interviewed Parker a number of times he always makes for an amiable and laid-back interview subject, nothing too much seems to phase him or raise his ire in any way. And in getting to know a fighter, you begin to notice the little things, subtle changes in demeanour, different energy levels that perhaps lend themselves to a small tell' as to what sort of camp the fighter is having.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Weird post, but I couldn't sleep good last night. Was watching a mixture of Ash vs Evil Dead and Stranger Things before going to bed, and i had a crap load of nightmares. But for some reason, in the middle of all those, I had a dream of the Joshua vs Parker fight, and Joshua ended up Knocking out Parker in like the first 40 seconds lol. Just thought Id share that. The dreams were wicked evil though lol.

Comment

Ok JP, whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better buddy

Comment

I want josh to win but I worry he won’t. Parker’s been boxing since 4 years old. Josh at 18.
        Surely that must benefit Parker unless he wasn’t really doing much though at 4 and Parker just considers lacing gloves up at 4 and hitting thin air counts. He wasn’t trained by roach at 4 that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          Weird post, but I couldn't sleep good last night. Was watching a mixture of Ash vs Evil Dead and Stranger Things before going to bed, and i had a crap load of nightmares. But for some reason, in the middle of all those, I had a dream of the Joshua vs Parker fight, and Joshua ended up Knocking out Parker in like the first 40 seconds lol. Just thought Id share that. The dreams were wicked evil though lol.
          LOL awesome post

Comment

Whipping Joshua I don’t think he is not losing to incest Baby we all know Parker was made when his mum done his uncle sick peoples and I talk about whipping

Comment

All i have to say he picked the wrong fight to FINALLY get the right preparations (according to him ) , to see how good he actually is and now he HOPES it will show ? This is a one sided fight 1 or 12 rnds , my bet Joshua will win every rnd .

Comment

I thought Parker would be a bit more humble after apologising for king of steroids comment.
                But talk of whipping josh he does mean and not apologising for that.
                But I don’t think Parker eats pies as well. So josh might need to say sorry

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  All i have to say he picked the wrong fight to FINALLY get the right preparations (according to him ) , to see how good he actually is and now he HOPES it will show ? This is a one sided fight 1 or 12 rnds , my bet Joshua will win every rnd .
                  lol juggernutter doesnt sound so confident in his BBC god. i thought this was going to be an early KO? now it might go 12 rounds?

Comment

Crack that whip
                    Break yo mama's back

Comment

Working...
                    X