Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Athiest debates a Christian in a public park confrontation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2013
    "I'm against bigotry, racism and intolerance, and I'm very intolerant of Christians"

sounds about right.

you and i would fit right in @ starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
      You just know as soon as you hear a liberal say that what they really mean is, I'm against straight, white, "privileged" males.
      lots of modern liberals are privileged white males, or women dating privileged white males.

they just don't know it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        lots of modern liberals are privileged white males, or women dating privileged white males.

they just don't know it.
        Being white, straight and male doesn't make you privileged though, which is my point. The only colour relating to privilege in this world is green.

Comment

Being white, straight and male doesn't make you privileged though, which is my point. The only colour relating to privilege in this world is green.
          I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I disagree.
            Oh do you?

Comment

Go to 5:20 for, " I know, and I'm bisexual "

Comment

Not much of a debate. Should be titled "Hyper shouting moron confronts quiet idiot".

Im thinking that is San Francisco.

Comment

my and squealpig can't get married in kentucky. i don't think gay's are any specific color [is b#tchmade a color?]

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                    Not much of a debate. Should be titled "Hyper shouting moron confronts quiet idiot".

Im thinking that is San Francisco.

if it's in san fran it should be titled: "two queers battle it out."

i didn't even watch the video.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      my and squealpig can't get married in kentucky. i don't think gay's are any specific color [is b#tchmade a color?]
                      Obviously I was referring to race when talking about colour.

Comment

Working...
                      X