Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some serious advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell her to be safe, not to be an idiot... and I would recommend her finishing her education too, because there is always a chance of not reaching your ambitions so you will need something to fall back on. Do you feel comfortable in trusting her? If so then just ask her to be careful or whatever, if not then confront her... make sure you can trust her.

That might sound kinda weird, but as you said your dad died in the past... and you are the closest thing to being her father figure so to speak, so if you are worried and stuff you would have to act like a father would (which you are doing).

Is your mum around or anything, that you can talk to about it?

How old is your sister?
    Last edited by Spacey1991; 04-01-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
      Ok my baby sister is a very talented, smart, ambitious young lady and I'm so proud of her accomplishments. After our Dad died I pretty much became here father figure since we are 12 years apart. Well she got a full scholarship to go to the University of Houston for dance and was supposed to transfer to Julliard to pursue her career in the performing arts. She would have been in her Jr year of college this year but she decided to take off for a while and try to get some work in the music industry as a dancer for rap artists/R & B (Hip hop divas) and we all know how they are and how the business is so corrupt. I know she's a good girl and has a strong mind but I just don't want her to give up on her education for some bull****. I told her that I would rather her finish school but if this is what she really wants to do I will support her to the fullest. Right now she's on tour with Lil Wayne, yes Lil Wayne and I'm just so worried about her safety and if some bad **** happens to her I know I will be in prison for a very long time. I know this is a personal issue but I just have to ask if anyone has some advice that I could give her because I really don't know what to say.

Here' some pics of her on tour.

Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Hey homie, sorry about your situation man... Have you figured out what you gon' do yet?
        Yeah, I'm just going to tell her how I feel and hope for the best....that's really all I can do. I'll be sure to let her know that I support her regardless of the situation.

Comment

Arrange marriage.

I am a young single black male, currently doing Accounting/ finance and will be willing her to be my wife

If you need some more info pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            Tell her to be safe, not to be an idiot... and I would recommend her finishing her education too, because there is always a chance of not reaching your ambitions so you will need something to fall back on. Do you feel comfortable in trusting her? If so then just ask her to be careful or whatever, if not then confront her... make sure you can trust her.

That might sound kinda weird, but as you said your dad died in the past... and you are the closest thing to being her father figure so to speak, so if you are worried and stuff you would have to act like a father would (which you are doing).

Is your mum around or anything, that you can talk to about it?

How old is your sister?
            Yeah my moms around and they have a good relationship, we talk about it but we're both in the same boat because she's grown and we don't want to push her away. She's 20 and will be 21 in Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              Why is that?
              Well if something bad happens and she's alive to tell the story, I'm sure I would hunt them down and.....I plead the 5th on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
                Arrange marriage.

I am a young single black male, currently doing Accounting/ finance and will be willing her to be my wife

If you need some more info pm me
                LOL!! Where I'm from bro they pick their own husband.

Comment

i dont know clip...

i feel you.. cos deep in your heart.. u know whats gonna happen if she step up into that industry!!

she will have to do... a few things.. u know.. dont only get UP THERE just for talent!!!

here's my advice..

man... relax! and let her live her life.. dont push her or try to convice her of the opposite.. cos is gonna get worst..

the only thing you can do.. is expect from her to be AS SMART AS YOU CLAIM SHE IS.. and that she figure out! that those scumbags so called rappers... arent gonna give a sh it about her.. just her.... .. . .. . .

lets hope you & your mom did a good job with her.... and expect the best from her..

U cant do nothing more... remember.... shes your lil sisters. .but shes the owner of her onw life.. and if for some reason.. she thinks that she doesnt have total control of her life (you and your mom wanting her to not pursuing his dream. or what ever) shes gonna say..

screw them this is my life.. and im gonna do it.. JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO!!

and she wont stop for a sec.. and ask her self. DO I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS?

Help her to make the decision .... but dont take it for her

Comment

Working...
                  X