No announcement yet.

Bob Arum rips "garbage" Golovkin fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum rips "garbage" Golovkin fight

Bob can say he never heard of Rolls, but had he heard of Tom Schwarz 6 months ago? Probably not, and i say that as a Fury fan.

I think it’s fair to say no fighter should just be dismissed or underestimated, but Bob can’t exactly criticise anyone else for making fights that are mismatches on paper. I bet a lot of people had never heard of Jeff Horn before the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Bob can say he never heard of Rolls, but had he heard of Tom Schwarz 6 months ago? Probably not, and i say that as a Fury fan.

I think it’s fair to say no fighter should just be dismissed or underestimated, but Bob can’t exactly criticise anyone else for making fights that are mismatches on paper. I bet a lot of people had never heard of Jeff Horn before the Pacquiao fight.
      Yeah. Tom Schwarz is a garbage fight for Tyson Fury.

So this is quite hypocritical of Arum.

Comment

The BobFather calling it straight down the middle, ggg refused to fight any worthy challenger and is camping out for another Canelo lottery ticket!

In a just world, ggg would be forced to fight Andrade instead of his usual diet of bin collectors and Starbucks workers!

Rolls winning a round was the highlight for me!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          He racists doe!

Comment

I like the end of the video where he talks about sending Ramirez over to DAZN. 'I send him over to DAZN with one belt and bring 2 belts back to ESPN'

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I like the end of the video where he talks about sending Ramirez over to DAZN. 'I send him over to DAZN with one belt and bring 2 belts back to ESPN'
              He's down $1.2mil on that belt, that **** lingers

Comment

Arum isn’t really in a position to say sh.it

I mean his next fight is Fury / Shwartz

Arums responsible for Zurdo & Valdez career. 2 Champs who’ve held straps for years and they fight almost exclusively against No Name No Hope sh.it Opponets

TR literally picks up unknown fighters from 2nd -3rd World countries that aren’t known by even their extended family and don’t have footage of any of their fights on the Internet and matches them against their Champions and try to pass that off as respectable fights

Yeah Rolls was a dumpster fire opponet but not any worse and probably better then the names TR often have their Champs face

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  😂 He didn't want to waste his time watching that garbage🤣

Comment

But Fury vs. someone called Tom Schwarz is so much better huh Arum? And he has the gall to put that fight in Las Vegas, Ha!

Get that old bastard out of here. Senile old man, Lol.
                    Last edited by True That; 06-14-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X