Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Introduces TMT Japan, Includes Future Fights for Himself and His Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    what did you expect?

many of the great american boxers have all turned into a sideshow, one way or another. they did vaudeville, comedy, got into bad business ventures, tried acting, etc. lots of them have ended up abroad, where it's a novelty for them to even be in the country. think roy jones in russia.

i'm just glad that floyd never got badly beaten up and was in a spot where he needed to fight for the money. in that regard he's been unlike a lot of the greats. i'm also glad he never had anything left to prove to himself, again like roy jones, and never ended up taking a beating he didn't have to.
    TBH I was surprised at some of the bombs he took from Maidana, he certainly didn't need to eat those at that age. But yeah he didn't ever come close to being stopped in the twilight of his fighting career. I think as much as he brags, he's a realist unlike RJJ when it comes to boxing and his IQ is off the charts – he knows if he keeps on he'll get beat eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      He has more lucrative businesses than anyone in your family. Guarantee his TMT clothing brings him in more in a year than you’ll make in a lifetime. From real estate in Times Square, Marriott hotels, Gyms in LA and Vegas, Cab service in Asia, and he know promotes Pacquiao the fourth or fifth biggest draw in Boxing. What do you own?
      My bad bro lol. I didn't mean to talk bad about your man like that😂😂

Comment

Wow lots of g-ayfeather p-enis lovers in this thread.

1. Stop bragging about another mans money when you aint getting none of it

2. Floyd never got beat up? He is already braindead so it doesnt matter if he is punchdrunk

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          My bad bro lol. I didn't mean to talk bad about your man like that😂😂
          When getting owned talk gáy. Usual deflection from you weirdos

Comment

I could see Floyd at some point taking an actual risk to his 0.

Floyd is a very smart decision maker, but at the same time you can tell he has an appetite for the spotlight. Right now, these sideshows and **** is enough to keep him in the news. But at some point, people aren't gonna be interested in the circus acts anymore and he's going to have to fight a live body to grab the publics attention. A year or two down the line will be a true test for floyd, im sure even at that point the young lions in the sport will be calling him out

Comment

and he know promotes Pacquiao the fourth or fifth biggest draw in Boxing.
              Pacquiao is the 4th, 5th biggest draw in boxing?

Name the 3-4 higher?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Pacquiao is the 4th, 5th biggest draw in boxing?

Name the 3-4 higher?
                Do we really have to do this? He’s probably number three to be exact. Aj Canelo pac

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Japan now been BLACKED lol
                  Lol u watch too much ****

Comment

Pacroid wanted to do it but he wasn’t popular enough. No one cares about him like they do Floyd. He wanted to copy off Floyd as usual to help pay off that debt he has. Instead he fought a school teacher and got bullied and bloodied.

4-B3-DCA10-F24-D-4638-B488-7-CA39-C93-E32-A

Now he has to do whatever his boss Floyd tells him to do.
                    Sorry pac isn't like floyd, Pac fights all the boxer that floyd ducked (margarito, thurman).

Floyd will continue fighting mma and 100lbs kick boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Sorry pac isn't like floyd,
                      And that’s exactly why he cries his self to sleep at night

29-DEBE1-E-738-C-4-F34-B4-C8-A89-FB565-AEFF

Pac ducked Madaina and Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X