No announcement yet.

Showtime Wins Two Sports Emmy's For Wilder vs Fury All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime Wins Two Sports Emmy's For Wilder vs Fury All Access

Respect to Showtime, Wilder & Fury for making this fun & getting some sports awards. Always cool to see boxing/boxers get success in the broader world of sports.

Nice..................................

Comment

Can’t watch while I’m at work, but I saw wilder with the trophies on Instagram. Was Fury there also?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Can’t watch while I’m at work, but I saw wilder with the trophies on Instagram. Was Fury there also?
        He wasn't -- Showtime was awarded, not ESPN...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Respect to Showtime, Wilder & Fury for making this fun & getting some sports awards. Always cool to see boxing/boxers get success in the broader world of sports.

I hope SHOWTIME does not pull an HBO when it comes to Boxing. It would mean the end of my fav pre fight show All Access 😖😫

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            He wasn't -- Showtime was awarded, not ESPN...
            The event was awarded though, which Fury was a part of. He should still get his award.

Comment

The event was awarded though, which Fury was a part of. He should still get his award.
              I honestly don't even think Wilder OR Fury gets an award to take home, but don't quote me on that. I think its a network thing, or specifically a Showtime Boxing thing in this case, more than a person thing.

But yea if they are giving awards to the network AND the participants of the show Fury should get his own Emmy's too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I honestly don't even think Wilder OR Fury gets an award to take home, but don't quote me on that. I think its a network thing, or specifically a Showtime Boxing thing in this case, more than a person thing.

But yea if they are giving awards to the network AND the participants of the show Fury should get his own Emmy's too.
                Oh it’s jist network awards? My bad. Thought it was like the Espy’s. I saw a pic of wilder posing with the two trophies and just assumed they were for the fighters lol.

Would hate to see his face after the picture when they say “we’d like those back now.”

Comment

Oh it’s just network awards? My bad. Thought it was like the Espy’s. I saw a pic of wilder posing with the two trophies and just assumed they were for the fighters lol.

Would hate to see his face after the picture when they say “we’d like those back now.”
                  ... Which I said above...

(... and, as we all know, Wilder is signed with Showtime... and they invited their man too...)

Comment

Oh it’s jist network awards? My bad. Thought it was like the Espy’s. I saw a pic of wilder posing with the two trophies and just assumed they were for the fighters lol.

LOL yea thats why I said don't quote me on that.

I'd think there might be a whole industry of "fake" emmy's the winning network might give to the 27 writers & cameramen on the team too doe so idk. Or maybe the emmy's supply all those emmy's idk.

Kinda curious about it now. I mean look at the credits of a average episode of anything. There's like 100 people on it minimum. Do all those cats get emmy's? Or do just the main people? Or just the network?

When sh^t goes south for someone famous more emmy's is gonna severely f#ck up the value of your emmy to sell for crack one day is all I'm sure of if they do give fake emmy's or a sh^tload of emmy's.

Comment

Working...
                    X