Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people still salty at GGG for chasing Ward out of Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    yes...team lil g did make millions ducking ward...but not honorable....real boxing fans will always know he ducked ward and took the cowards way out
    Triple Puto also ran away from Andrade, Jermall, Saunders, Derev.

Comment

This thread is nothing but deflection from the fact ggg is back on the bum tour. Forget Ward, he's retired, what about Andrade? Running like a coward and we are supposed to believe the narrative in this thread that he ran Ward out of boxing. ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        he was fcuking your DUMB mother

we could be brothers
        Lol...my mom is around your age old man...unless your dad is into molesting infants, which may be possible, your theory isn’t plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          Lol...my mom is around your age old man...unless your dad is into molesting infants, which may be possible, your theory isn’t plausible.

man, that is great news..... would hate to have an ignorant pvssy for a little brother

Comment

Originally Posted by Curt Henning
            yes...team lil g did make millions ducking ward...but not honorable....real boxing fans will always know he ducked ward and took the cowards way out
            Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
            Triple Puto also ran away from Andrade, Jermall, Saunders, Derev.

Like I always said.....

genuine boxing fans who like Golovkin:
            ..... do not mention Andre Ward, they know whats up

casual fans:
            ..... deny that Golovkin ducked Ward lol

shltty pond-scum NSB fanboys:
            try to spin it around, and say that Ward ducked Golovkin

posters who insist that Ward ducked Golovkin, are tarring and feathering themselves with their own stupidity.....

Comment

man, that is great news..... would hate to have an ignorant pvssy for a little brother
              I mean did you really need the confirmation? If your old man has similar character to yourself, there’s pretty much zero chance he was out there getting all types of strange. What a dumb conversation lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                I mean did you really need the confirmation? If your old man has similar character to yourself, there’s pretty much zero chance he was out there getting all types of strange. What a dumb conversation lol.

but, if your mother has a similar character to you..... then she is probably an ignorant liar, with very few morals or ethics.....

so she likely did tell her parents that she was going to the movies, but then sneak out to give my old man a blowie LOL

Comment

LMAOOOOOO

Comment

typical Lou Cipher fukwittery
                    Yo middle aged man who got no balls. I didnt even know who Lou was and you called me lou? Saying we talk the same?

Karma lmfao.

Just sitting back and enjoying the show.

Comment

but, if your mother has a similar character to you..... then she is probably an ignorant liar, with very few morals or ethics.....

so she likely did tell her parents that she was going to the movies, but then sneak out to give my old man a blowie LOL
                      Cool story old dweeb. It’d be half way funny if you weren’t OVER 50 YEARS OLD lol...that just makes this whole exchange kinda sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X