No announcement yet.

Do girls like dic pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes and no.

Yes, if they are feeling you and super freaky.

Yes, if they are dating you and there's context leading up to it.

No, if it's just a random dic pic.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
      Girls aren't into just size, they like shape and width too.
      My math teacher would disagree on this not being classified as size.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        My math teacher would disagree on this not being classified as size.
        I meant like symmetry lol.

I was just trying to like summarize, what girls possibly meant, every time someone has told me I have a nice dlck.

I went hard in this thread because some people are trying to paint a false picture of how girls think about dlck. It's just wrong.

It contradicts all my experiences with girls being ultra comfortable and playful around my dlck. I mean they even like talking about my dlck. Sometimes they comment about my dlck even when I don't bring it up.

A penls is natural for a woman, they're trying to say women are put off by it, or they don't want to see it lol. That's bullshlt. I don't know where they're pulling their information out of.
        Last edited by llll; 05-25-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          I meant like symmetry lol.

I was just trying to like summarize, what girls possibly meant, every time someone has told me I have a nice dlck.

I went hard in this thread because some people are trying to paint a false picture of how girls think about dlck. It's just wrong.

It contradicts all my experiences with girls being ultra comfortable and playful around my dlck. I mean they even like talking about my dlck. Sometimes they comment about my dlck even when I don't bring it up.

A penls is natural for a woman, they're trying to say women are put off by it, or they don't want to see it lol. That's bullshlt. I don't know where they're pulling their information out of.
          So what you’re saying is I should definitely mass text a picture of my c0ck to every female I know. I’m sooooo prepared to do this.

2 inch power tower stand up! That 2 inch tower generates a lot of power ya know!

Comment

Only send dck pix if youve smashed at least 3x. If you haven't and you're trying to get laid by sending pics, youre an idiot.

So yes, if you got ins already, it can make that girl wet.

Comment

Dick pic is just upon request. The trick is not to send immediately because they could just be testing. Let her attempt like a couple of times first, then tell her it is not really your thing. Or just tell her whenever you guys get together she can take all pics she wants.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                I wore super tight slacks one time. Saw a chick checking out my bulge.

I don’t think she was impressed.
                They like two bulges, one in front, the other in back(wallet)

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Only hoes like that. Proper woman dont.
                  Lol, no. Hoes like *** pics from almost anyone. Proper females will like them from who ever they are going with.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    They like two bulges, one in front, the other in back(wallet)
                    It’s all about the c0cksucking really.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      It’s all about the c0cksucking really.
                      There are places where 50 will get your knob spit shined.

Comment

Working...
                      X