No announcement yet.

WTF is with these espn commentators?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
    it's terrible i really really miss hbo. Espn dazn and pbc do not bring the big fight atmosphere or productions. And my god espn with pound for pound talk. All you hear pound for pound this pound for pound that. Just talk about the f'n fight for ****s sakes. Always hyping up every fighter like their fn untouchable. Lampley was bad but espn goes far and beyond what lampley did as a commentator.

Rerember joe tessitore saying crawford is the sugar ray leonard of our time. WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE
    Yea it’s pretty bad

First Lomas #1 then a month later Crawford is #1 then months later fury is #1 lol

And the funny thing is the one guy in boxing who has the best resume out of any of those guys mentioned Canelo rarely talks about being #1

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Yea it’s pretty bad

First Lomas #1 then a month later Crawford is #1 then months later fury is #1 lol

And the funny thing is the one guy in boxing who has the best resume out of any of those guys mentioned Canelo rarely talks about being #1

thats exactly what i told my boy, i mean i know hes on dazn but they never mention the cash cows name. Its crazy. i hate espn dazn and pbc just propagnada bs

Comment

I miss the days of passionate, informed commentary.

Nowadays they're just paid advertisers for their fighters.

Comment

I guess it is worse when there is only one name fighting, they can hardly sing the praises of Schwartz so they just go full tard over Fury. I watched the UK feed of the Loma fight and that was much better, acknowledging the skills and levels but keeping in check.

This just seemed like another level of ridiculous. Straight up like gold fish with the p4p talk, it's Bud or Loma, whoever is in the building that day.

Comment

espn always been biased.

Comment

Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
              it's terrible i really really miss hbo. Espn dazn and pbc do not bring the big fight atmosphere or productions.
              HBO events always seemed to capture a good atmosphere but their cheerleading was just as bad as anybody.

Remember BANG BANG BANG BANG when Pacquiao was only landing on Clottey’s guard lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

That’s all it is. They all do it.

Im not sure if anyone has ever picked up on BT sport, but when their guy might be losing the fight, they don’t bother saying how they are scoring the fight personally, so they don’t have to justify their man winning a robbery when it happens.

I like when Paulie is on Sky. He always pulls them up on their cheerleading during fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  DAZN was a unforgettable one "AJ is what heavyweight champion should look like" after Ruiz gets dropped "AJ is the most ruthless finisher in the sport WATCH THIS"
                  Thats bc he is and Ruiz is a top 10 fighter, Shwartz isn't even a top 20 guy and would be Furys LOWER tier sparring partner at best so much fury went back to his dressing room and basically said I could use you for sparring in a nice way..., troll boy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Yeah for sure. Having Manny Steward or Roy Jones sitting there giving you awesome insight into the fight was so awesome. Now it's like they hire marketing and advertising people to do that job.

Comment

Hate to admit it but Don King used to put on a show!

Comment

Working...
                      X