Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has crawfish done to be considered the top welterweights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has crawfish done to be considered the top welterweights??

Done nothing at 147, besides win the WBO belt which doesn't count when you are a bottom rank fighter.
    Then fought a cherrypick with one leg and is now fighting a washed Khan

Yet bottom rank fanboys act like crawfish is entitled to fight the top guys on his terms?? Wtf

He won't be the A Side against Spence or Thurman either. If he wants to fight them then make an effort, come over to the major league. PBC calls the shots, we are the army better yet the navy

I'm gonna keep saying this until it stops being true...Crawford has the worst resume of any #1 P4P fighter in history.

Comment

Blah blah blaaaaaaaah

Comment

What did Duran do at welterweight to earn a fight with Ray Leonard. What did Ray Leonard do at middleweight to earn a fight with Hagler. You're just making **** boy excuses because you're scared Spence might lose. Scared like you're his pops.

Comment

Nothing but people are easily manipulated by commentators and promoters. So they are doing their jobs right. They say who's p4p and the majority just agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
            I'm gonna keep saying this until it stops being true...Crawford has the worst resume of any #1 P4P fighter in history.
            So who says he has to be number 1 pfp. Pfp rankings are just personal opinion and anybody can rank Crawford anywhere they want or not at all. I think he is very good but not number 1 pfp. I rank Spence higher than Crawford pfp because I think Spence would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              What did Duran do at welterweight to earn a fight with Ray Leonard. What did Ray Leonard do at middleweight to earn a fight with Hagler. You're just making **** boy excuses because you're scared Spence might lose. Scared like you're his pops.
              IDGAF if Spence loses, Thurman is going to one time him anyway.

Bottom rank fanboys want to act like Crawford is the Top Dog at 147 and the top guys should fight him on his terms. But How? He's not the A side, he hasn't done anything at 147 and will continue to not do anything at 147 if he's content with Bottom rank handling business like they usually do.
              Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-30-2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                IDGAF if Spence loses, Thurman is going to one time him anyway.

Bottom rank fanboys want to act like Crawford is the Top Dog at 147 and the top guys should fight him on his terms. But How? He's not the A side, he hasn't done anything at 147 and will continue to not do anything at 147 if he's content with Bottom rank handling business like they usually do.

I cannot refute anything you said despite me actually thinking Crawford has the current 2nd best skillset at ww behind spence & tied with Porter/Thurman. I've said countless times Top Stank is a chickensht outfit where fighters careers go to stagnate &/or die. But the fighters who go there are the ones who are happy facing tons of c/d levels & getting paid big bucks & referred to as p4p anyways by the espn grease-wheel machine.

Comment

Crawford is clearly a top fighter in any weight class he fights at but its insane he still has not had a marquee or signature win yet. Top Rank is protecting Crawford like no other.

Comment

Crawford's record isn't stellar but these days that's the norm because the sport lacks a central governing body with a backbone to outlaw promoter-fighter contracts.

That said, it's clear he's an exceptional talent, at least to me anyway, and most def one of the top welterweights.

mcdonalds, you feel he can't hang with PBC athletes like Thurman, Porter, or Spence?

Comment

Working...
                    X