Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arguably Mikey's best win is about to lose to a shot fighter tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once of Spence's best wins just got ****ed up and retired by a "face first brawler." Just think about that for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Oops, didn't go down that way. BTW, Easter is Mikeys best win.
      Nah Broner is his best win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

Got pushed back and hammered by Lipinets the whole fight. Many have tried to talk Lipinets up to make Mikey's performance seem better but those that follow boxing know Lipinets is a face first brawler with little skill and average power. Now Lipinets is about to lose to a 35 year old shop worn Lamont Peterson who has been in a ton of tough fights and stopped more than once. Really puts things into perspective.
        Hopefully you delete this post

Comment

You look dumb as **** now LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Once of Spence's best wins just got ****ed up and retired by a "face first brawler." Just think about that for a second.
            This right here!!!! 😂 😂 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              That's what makes this such a glorious face-plant. Especially the "Really puts things into perspective." part. What a c*nt.

Making the wrong prediction is fine. I predicted this one wrong. I got zero problem admitting that. But, I didn't make a complete a$$ of myself by boldly and incorrectly bashing another fighter in the process.
              Dude thought he was so clever... lol
              I couldn't help but laugh at this paragraph.

I could have sworn that Mister Wolf used to be a good poster....Hmm? ...Maybe I've mistaken him for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                I couldn't help but laugh at this paragraph.

I could have sworn that Mister Wolf used to be a good poster....Hmm? ...Maybe I've mistaken him for someone else.
                He may have been. I just know that there's been a couple of times when I've seen that name along side a bunch of hatred for a fighter.

I really can't stand how this place has become just a bunch of over the top fighter bashing. It was annoying when it was a lot of cheerleading. But, now half the guys don't even speak good of anyone, they only come here to bash. I like to try to chase them off when possible.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Didn't Mikey drop and win at least 8 rounds vs Lipinets?

Didn't Spence also shut Mikey out 12-0?

Oh but don't tell me....Spence wouldn't deserve any credit for stopping Lipinets which is what would happen if those two ever fought.

People like you make no sense. Your agenda is see through to anybody who knows better.

Comment

What happened again??
                    (This "BuzzKill'z" Crawford Vs. Khan like a mugg!!)

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                      Didn't Mikey drop and win at least 8 rounds vs Lipinets?

Didn't Spence also shut Mikey out 12-0?

Oh but don't tell me....Spence wouldn't deserve any credit for stopping Lipinets which is what would happen if those two ever fought.

People like you make no sense. Your agenda is see through to anybody who knows better.
                      I was making fun of the stupid logic that the guy who started this thread was using. Lipinets is a very good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X