No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Realize They Were Conned By Border Wall GoFundMe Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I voted Trump, and I've only heard of this in passing. I obviously didnt donate.

Can anyone give me an accurate Cliffsnotes version, please?
    You wouldn't understand.

I'll use extra small words:

*People gave man money for fence to stop coloured people.

*Man took people money and make no fence.

*Coloured people are the problem. Man is not the problem.

There, that should fit your narrative

Comment

THE MXTAKEOVER STRIKES AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Does anyone ever stop and realize how surreal this whole topic is?

It's not like anyone actually thinks establishing a physical border is a bad idea from a strategic or survivalistic standpoint.
        Yes. Most people DO think a border wall is a horrible idea. The year is 2019. The Great Wall of China didn't work centuries ago and doing something similar will be equally ineffective and essentially a waste of taxpayer money.

It's one ethnic group brute-forcing their way into the country then occupying enough political positions to hold the gates open for further colonization.
        I agree. The neo-nazi Republicans are our greatest threat and they're very efficient in terrorist propoganda.

All of the side rhetoric is fake. The US isn't allowed to have a normal national border because people who have babies faster have simply said "nah". Nothing else to it.

So everyone knows exactly that the issue is but we *****foot around it and pretend it's about finance or effectiveness. Fake.
        The national budget for FY 2018 was $4.094 trillion with $779 billion in deficit (which by the way was the highest national deficit in 6 years).

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...T-2018-BUD.pdf

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...llion-treasury

Trump initially stated the wall would cost $4 billion, then $5 billion, then $7 billion, then $10 billion, before eventually settling on $12 billion. The point is - he doesn't know and never knew.

Different branches of government (DoD) as well as senate/congress democrats had the project ranging from $22-$70 billion. What a waste of money.

https://www.metro.us/president-trump...umps-wall-cost

https://www.gobankingrates.com/makin...der-wall-cost/

Even more surreal: Realizing a few generations from now leftists will all be swearing up and down how they would have taken a stand against the current colonization just like they all swear up and down they would have protected the Natives etc. They're always on the scene to do the right thing... 100+ years later.
        We are not at war with Mexico. The opiate crisis is not precipitated by Mexico - that is Big Pharma...and the people defending Big Pharma are...Republicans. Through policy (Bush Jr.) Big Pharma turns over record profit year and year.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-a-fiasco.html

The last time we were at war - and maintain a military presence - is in the Middle East. Not Mexico. However, we've definitely strained relationships with Mexico with all of this rubbish.

Speaking of strained relationships...all of our European allies do no trust us like they once did. We pulled out of the Paris Accord (a good plan, zero reason to withdrawal), withdrew troops from Syria (it's not about fighting someone else's war..it's about not abandoning your allies) which led to resignation of many top ranking military officials, literally insulting other foreign leaders, engaging in open and continued corruptive behavior with Russia, publicly defending neo-nazi behavior...

Homie...have you ever seen ANY WWII movie? We're not supposed to like Nazis. In fact we celebrate killing them in our history. It's disturbing how detached you're painting yourself

Reality: You would have sucked invader **** in 1540 just like you're sucking invader **** in 2019. Cowards pretending to be "change-embracing intellectuals" are a dime a dozen.
        Please don't have children

Comment

In fairness to a possible scammer he only got 2% of the 1B so obviously some changes are gonna need to be made on the 1B wall blueprint.

Idk if this guy has any rep beyond this GFM (Go F#ck Me?) thing, but if he does or if he wants to avoid a lawsuit it'd probably be smart for him to come up with some sorta plan.

But yea overall idk wtf the people donating to such a thing were thinking with this dumb sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
            You wouldn't understand.

Dont be an idiot.

Either give me the summary as I requested, or dont respond at all.

I dont tolerate my Notifications being gummed up with nonsense.

Please, don't let it happen again. Thx.

Comment

V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V

Comment

Yes. Most people DO think a border wall is a horrible idea. The year is 2019. The Great Wall of China didn't work centuries ago and doing something similar will be equally ineffective and essentially a waste of taxpayer money.

I agree. The neo-nazi Republicans are our greatest threat and they're very efficient in terrorist propoganda.

The national budget for FY 2018 was $4.094 trillion with $779 billion in deficit (which by the way was the highest national deficit in 6 years).

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...T-2018-BUD.pdf

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...llion-treasury

Trump initially stated the wall would cost $4 billion, then $5 billion, then $7 billion, then $10 billion, before eventually settling on $12 billion. The point is - he doesn't know and never knew.

Different branches of government (DoD) as well as senate/congress democrats had the project ranging from $22-$70 billion. What a waste of money.

https://www.metro.us/president-trump...umps-wall-cost

https://www.gobankingrates.com/makin...der-wall-cost/

We are not at war with Mexico. The opiate crisis is not precipitated by Mexico - that is Big Pharma...and the people defending Big Pharma are...Republicans. Through policy (Bush Jr.) Big Pharma turns over record profit year and year.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-a-fiasco.html

The last time we were at war - and maintain a military presence - is in the Middle East. Not Mexico. However, we've definitely strained relationships with Mexico with all of this rubbish.

Speaking of strained relationships...all of our European allies do no trust us like they once did. We pulled out of the Paris Accord (a good plan, zero reason to withdrawal), withdrew troops from Syria (it's not about fighting someone else's war..it's about not abandoning your allies) which led to resignation of many top ranking military officials, literally insulting other foreign leaders, engaging in open and continued corruptive behavior with Russia, publicly defending neo-nazi behavior...

Homie...have you ever seen ANY WWII movie? We're not supposed to like Nazis. In fact we celebrate killing them in our history. It's disturbing how detached you're painting yourself

Please don't have children
                "Nazis, Nazis, Nazis". No counterargument provided. Even the highest projected costs are a drop in the bucket & less than the annual budget fails to account for under "misc". You don't care about the finances. Nobody does.

You are an ethnonationalist who supports the open border on the basis of ethnonationalist population replacement but you're too too cowardly to just say it.

It seems like if you were truly so superior to all other immigrant groups that they need to move to the back of the bus while you invade via brute force, you would at least be capable of stating your motive without weaseling around with diversionary nonsense like this?

Factor in that the Nazis were at least rationalizing their use of physical brute force & population replacement to reclaim their ancestral homeland. You're attempting to rationalize your movement's use of physical brute force & population replacement to lay claim to a land you never even inhabited just because you feel such hatred/spite towards the current inhabitants. They objectively hold the moral high ground. Avoid that comparison in the future, colonist piece of ****.
                Last edited by ////; 05-20-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I voted Trump, and I've only heard of this in passing. I obviously didnt donate.

Can anyone give me an accurate Cliffsnotes version, please?
                  You wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    In the future, please do not gum up my Notifications cheering for trolls.

Thx.

Comment

In the future, please do not gum up my Notifications cheering for trolls.

Thx.

Cheer up it's just the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X