• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Stingy Uncles Running to the Beat - A Short Story

Two Stingy Uncles Running to the Beat
    A Short Story

by Mr Pseudonym

Big Dogg looked at the bendy blade in his hands and felt unstable.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his old-fashioned surroundings. He had always loved filthy Boxing Scene Lounge with its tasteless, thoughtful Threads. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel unstable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Clitta Rus. Clitta was a cowardly ogre with charming warts and ginger fingernails.

Big gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a brave, predatory, whiskey drinker with grubby warts and scrawny fingernails. His friends saw him as a kindhearted, klutzy knight. Once, he had even rescued a yellow baby bird from a burning building.

But not even a brave person who had once rescued a yellow baby bird from a burning building, was prepared for what Clitta had in store today.

The clouds danced like laughing mice, making Big relaxed.

As Big stepped outside and Clitta came closer, he could see the diced glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want revenge," Clitta bellowed, in a noble tone. She slammed her fist against Big's chest, with the force of 3191 puppies. "I frigging hate you, Big Dogg."

Big looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the bendy blade. "Clitta, I’m you’re daddy," he replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings, like two sleepy, stagnant snakes dancing at a very admirable disco, which had jazz music playing in the background and two stingy uncles running to the beat.

Suddenly, Clitta lunged forward and tried to punch Big in the face. Quickly, Big grabbed the bendy blade and brought it down on Clitta's skull.

Clitta's charming warts trembled and her ginger fingernails wobbled. She looked puzzled, her body raw like a repulsive, raspy rock.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Clitta Rus was dead.

Big Dogg went back inside and made himself a nice glass of whiskey.

THE END

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/
Working...
X