Don’t be a waste

of talent..

Man kisses.
    .. from an old azzz beautiful Z

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Travestyny vs ADP02

Lying and begging?

I have tried it all. NOTHING will get you to ACCEPT a CHALLENGE that you were so confident about.

All that is left is stuff like this:
      - Tell you that I have captured your pet dog. You have 2 days to ACCEPT!

Lets face it, I called it from the start of the UNVISITED thread.

WAS TRAVESTYNY RIGHT or was TRAVESTY RIGHT that you would NEVER ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?

We have a CHALLENGE in the DOME but I am waiting for the one called DEFLECTOR and DUCKer to ACCEPT the challenge.

- 2 months of arguments.
      - Challenge with 1 guy DUCKing for UNVISITED thread.
      - Challenge in the Dome with the same guy doing anything and everything but accept the challenge.

1 common denominator

ADP02

is

100%

DUCK

MATERIAL!!!!!!

ADP02, ready to ACCEPT?

I mediated, and by a preponderance of the evidence, you won.

I can’t find spoon rapping about brother Larry and Marquez drinking pee. Do you got it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I mediated, and by a preponderance of the evidence, you won.

I can’t find spoon rapping about brother Larry and Marquez drinking pee. Do you got it?
        But of course

Comment

But of course

ADPO is vanquished. JMM said, Floyd fights too good, processes too fast. Poor Ricky Crackton...

Comment

ADP02 DUCKING ME HERE:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790013

and HERE

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

and HERE:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790527

SO WHO IS THE BIGGEST DUCKER OF THEM ALL? I guess we know now.

DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT SOMEONE DUCKING YOU, SON. YOU AREN'T BUILT FOR THAT. ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU GOT MURDERED 4-0 IN OUR ONLY DEBATE AND TO THIS DAY STILL REFUSE TO PAY UP YOUR DEBT, BET WELCHER! STOP WITH THE DESPERATE BULLSHlT. YOU GOT MURDERED AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.

R.I.P.
            My memory fades at times, old man etc.

Do you remember those wild floyd vs PAC battles I’d get into with spoon23, ADPO, and Rath?

I’d always bring up how JMM said Floyd is the best.

They’d always bring up some slow motion camera stuff. They said JMM tripped manny into falling on that vicious KO.

In slow motion manny beat Floyd, And JMM

Comment

My memory fades at times, old man etc.

Do you remember those wild floyd vs PAC battles I’d get into with spoon23, ADPO, and Rath?

I’d always bring up how JMM said Floyd is the best.

They’d always bring up some slow motion camera stuff. They said JMM tripped manny into falling on that vicious KO.

In slow motion manny beat Floyd, And JMM

Unfortunately, Manny also slapped my momma in slow motion .

That dude aint no joke when you turn off the sound, hit slow motion, stand on one leg and close one eye! Do it, and he's undefeated!

Comment

Unfortunately, Manny also slapped my momma in slow motion .

That dude aint no joke when you turn off the sound, hit slow motion, stand on one leg and close one eye! Do it, and he's undefeated!
                Manny and his ******* posse...in super slow motion Ko’d all pro boxers, and armatures too. manny the manny ask
                Spoon23, Adpo(diaper) and rath...

Better yet find clowns real clowns...and axe them who won..

Comment

Manny and his ******* posse...in super slow motion Ko’d all pro boxers, and armatures too. manny the manny ask
                  Spoon23, Adpo(diaper) and rath...

Better yet find clowns real clowns...and axe them who won..
                  hahaha. Man, it's so funny that ADPO and RATH have abandoned this site, basically over Mayweather beating Pac....

but Spoon is still here saying the same thing he was saying years and years ago. Still, the most iconic saying on this site is and always will be, "Floyd ruined Spoon's life."

Comment

hahaha. Man, it's so funny that ADPO and RATH have abandoned this site, basically over Mayweather beating Pac....

but Spoon is still here saying the same thing he was saying years and years ago. Still, the most iconic saying on this site is and always will be, "Floyd ruined Spoon's life."
                    Marquez and Canelo became better fighters after ****ing wit Floyd

*******s are stuck in slow motion, and slow motion

My oracles 84 and 83 old uncles say, after sugar ray, there’s Floyd..they hate his words .... love his fighting

One uncle special. Forces Vietnam ... he wed to play Otis, Wilson Pickett, Hendrix..

He taught me how to catch, set traps pull, turn opponents... nuff said... he died... left me everything... blaster and beer saw a photo of a car I never drove.. plus others... he left me everything...I’m happy I get his wooden dummy.. I hate that dummy.....

Comment

But of course

Some of these lil Bish azz hoes need to be put down, in slow motion.

In their pea brains, manny is ko-ing the world, Marquez tripped manny onto a fist of fury, Marquez drinks pee, very common in india(Ayurvedic), it’s a global conspiracy perpetrated by the Jew white man to keep Filipinos subservient to rich people who laugh at buyers six figs.. adpo, is prolly an ex government employee, postal employee,

Now I go postal on Asian people, immigrants that adopt the racist points of views of whites(George Wallace) as they come up in the USA.

I took a course, bone head English, UCBerkeley, Asian American studies..my Chinese professor hated me..

I posited the idea that Asian American docility, allowed them to fly under the white mans radar, thus enabling them to succeed. I also said, blacks, Mexicans, and Native American men, real men, contributed to unfounded fears, racism.

I know to the average azz clown on this site I appear crazy.. I used to Koran my TA’s, teaching assistants.. I wa a UCB regents scholar... I wish a lot of these youngsters would stop lollllling and learn ****ing history.

Emoji... is a Japanese word.

Are young know it all, know nothing lil boy that ****ing stuuupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X