Thank You Al Haymon: The Official PBC Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    This ^^^^

I don't think fans personally care which network the fight is on, as long as its a good fight we either buy it or stream it..

PBC has had some good fights this year & some were outright pathetic, same with HBO but one thing for sure - the commentary & pre-fight & post fight coverage sucks on PBC.. They seem to be in a rush to air the next program once the fight finishes..
    I thought that as well. However, reading NSB, it matters alot to some which network the fight is on.

Comment

It's still free boxing on tv. I have no complaints. I have lowered my expectations and have adjusted the way I view matches. Mismatches are not so bad when you are looking for upsets, which rarely happen. It's satisfying when they do. Cherrypickings gone bad are always fun to watch. The underdog doesn't have to win. All he has to do is inflict visible damage. That's what I have always looked for when I watch a PBC fight. Try it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I thought that as well. However, reading NSB, it matters alot to some which network the fight is on.
        I recon it only matters when a fight gets held up because of the network issues, but hey if that's the case then the contracts should be flexible enough with tv networks.. Some of the big fights have had both networks come together to work with each other - why have a different rule for lesser $ but more evenly matched fights..

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Why do black people constnstly suck black c()ck just because of its colour ffs
          Op isn't black moran

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            It's still free boxing on tv. I have no complaints. I have lowered my expectations and have adjusted the way I view matches. Mismatches are not so bad when you are looking for upsets, which rarely happen. It's satisfying when they do. Cherrypickings gone bad are always fun to watch. The underdog doesn't have to win. All he has to do is inflict visible damage. That's what I have always looked for when I watch a PBC fight. Try it.
            great way to adapt your taste buds so that shyt sandwiches are no longer offensive.

free boxing on tv is good thing, except for when the matches are consistently non-competitive. no boxing content provider is innocent this year, but when you provide more content you have more content up for scrutiny.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Why do black people constnstly suck black c()ck just because of its colour ffs

Now we know what's on your mind

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                great way to adapt your taste buds so that shyt sandwiches are no longer offensive.

free boxing on tv is good thing, except for when the matches are consistently non-competitive. no boxing content provider is innocent this year, but when you provide more content you have more content up for scrutiny.
                You know that's not true....you dirty little scab.

Comment

yeah well done for doing your best to ruin boxing Al. I cant thank you enough for all the mismatches youve put on TV, putting casual fans off of the sport completely

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    yeah well done for doing your best to ruin boxing Al. I cant thank you enough for all the mismatches youve put on TV, putting casual fans off of the sport completely
                    A GGG fan bi.tching about mismatches...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      You know that's not true....you dirty little scab.
                      If what I said is not true, then you should have no trouble proving me wrong!

Comment

Working...
                      X