Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Goes Twelve, Decisions Nakatani in IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shenmue View Post
    7-5 Nakatani, very little chance he gets the decision. Probably be 10-2 in rounds to Lopez.
    Is that a joke?

Lopez clearly won.

Comment

• I’ve got 7-5 Nakatani

I expect Lopez to get the nod

Comment

• Lopez won for sure but tougher fight than expected credit to Nakatani, the Japanese fighters come to FIGHT have to start giving them more credit

Comment

• Looks even. Was kind of entertaining. Lopez looked like crap on this level. You'd think he would dominate a guy like this via body shots and counters.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I did. Japanese fighters expect wars. He wasn’t going to lay down.
            He showed that Teo is overhyped so early in his career.

Comment

• If I was managing an up and coming prospect im avoiding japanese fighters AT ALL COSTS. They are super high risk/low reward, highly dedicated and super focused fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                For whatever reason these japanese fighters get no respect and are considered push overs or touch up fights. When in reality theyre more like the mexicans of asia in fighting spirit and heart.
                I have been guilty of this in the past. I finally learned.

Comment

• Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                  7-5 Nakatani, very little chance he gets the decision. Probably be 10-2 in rounds to Lopez.
                  That’s how boxingscene has it but the haters are are praying.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Lopez is feather fisted.

Did anyone think this would go till now?

He can punch, but his timing is shyt lately. Power without timing is nothing. IDK what's going on with him but he'd be best to slow the talk until he gets himself dialed in.

Comment

• Commey ain't gonna do crap. The Jap guy was a strong punchbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X