Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    At 28 Canelo has already faced more world champs so how can there be an argument?
    How hard is it to understand that saying a fighter beat a world champ (or even faced a world champ) is meaningless without giving some context? Context is simply more info, such as the former champ's age, how long ago did he win the title, what weight was the title for etc.
    Alverez defeated former world champ Shane Mosley, Mosley was over 40 at the time, he had lost 7X and he had just had a draw with Sergio Mora. To say Alvarez beat the former 3x world champ Mosely sounds impressive but you have to know less than nothing about boxing, to be impressed. SMH

Comment

• GHABOR had an off night! GGG's first pro fight everz

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
        You tell me Larry sir, i am baffled by your musings. Would you tell golovkin to his face that his resume sucks?

Im on your side btw i would enjoy watching you annihilate prettyboy32. But I can't just say nothing while you discredit a mans whole life and hard work (ggg) his resume isn't elite but don't pretend like he wasnt ducked in his prime and ripened for the cherrypick (and still arguably won) by canelo.
        why do i need to confront a man about his resume?? he has 0 great wins and that is a fact..at 37 he has 0 great wins and his record is 5-1-1 against current or former champs..all i am doing is posting facts

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          How hard is it to understand that saying a fighter beat a world champ (or even faced a world champ) is meaningless without giving some context? Context is simply more info, such as the former champ's age, how long ago did he win the title, what weight was the title for etc.
          Alverez defeated former world champ Shane Mosley, Mosley was over 40 at the time, he had lost 7X and he had just had a draw with Sergio Mora. To say Alvarez beat the former 3x world champ Mosely sounds impressive but you have to know less than nothing about boxing, to be impressed. SMH
          yet Ouma and Ishida were posted for wins for GGG?? please tell me just one great win this guy has..just one

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            yet Ouma and Ishida were posted for wins for GGG?? please tell me just one great win this guy has..just one
            How do you determine a "great" win? What's the criteria?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              I don't think you know how language and words even work lol

well, I know that Murray, Lemieux, and Monroe..... are not better wins than Lara, Cotto, and Trout

keep..... " trying "

or, whatever it is that you are doing LMAO

Comment

• " isn't elite "..... ???

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
                You tell me Larry sir, i am baffled by your musings. Would you tell golovkin to his face that his resume sucks?

Im on your side btw i would enjoy watching you annihilate prettyboy32. But I can't just say nothing while you discredit a mans whole life and hard work (ggg) his resume isn't elite but don't pretend like he wasnt ducked in his prime and ripened for the cherrypick (and still arguably won) by canelo.

a far more accurate word is..... " average "

FACT: the fights were there..... because, I can name them

FACT: Golovkin is 100% responsible - therefore accountable - for his own shabby resume, because of his own timid selection policy

Comment

the fact remains..... the thread starter came to his " conclusions " by labeling Vanes as "good"..... and Mosley as "ok"

he also said that Murray, Lemieux, and Monroe, are better wins for Golovkin..... than Lara, Cotto, and Trout, were for Canelo

surely you can see whats up there..... ?

Comment

oh for ****s sake.... stop it

Comment

Has he defeated anyone who was even close to great?? only 5 were even world champs for crying out loud...0 hall of famers..NONE!!!! what are you celebrating is the better question

Comment

Working...
                      X