Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: We'll See What Thurman Has Left In Tank With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if I would pay for it, but I would like to see Errol fight someone, anyone his own size.

Spence may be the real deal but his fights are with hand picked opponents. Spence only fought one decent welterweight and even then, that fighter was damaged when he walked into the ring.

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    what fool would pay for a PPV spents vs porter

Comment

People are lost in the fog. Pac is LEVELS above Thurman and it will be undeniable next week.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        If Pac wins he can retire finally. Pac s always saying 2 more years. No. If you do good v thurman retire
        Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        No way on earth would Manny retire if he wins.
        Would be super convenient for Spence if Pac retired after beating Thurman doe!

Comment

Frankly, I think Manny is being used to generate PPV's for younger under promoted fighters that wouldn't otherwise draw. He's the rabbit on the dog track and when they eventually catch him, and they will, they'll bash his brains in, ruin him for the glory of saying they beat the great Manny Pacquiao.

Manny has money, his faculties and a legacy that he shouldn't risk for sake of vanity.

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          No way on earth would Manny retire if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            People are lost in the fog. Pac is LEVELS above Thurman and it will be undeniable next week.
            No offense but Manny is 40 and much slower. Manny beat Broner, a small WW that has a tendency to just cover up when the other guy is punching.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Frankly, I think Manny is being used to generate PPV's for younger under promoted fighters that wouldn't otherwise draw. He's the rabbit on the dog track and when they eventually catch him, and they will, they'll bash his brains in, ruin him for the glory of saying they beat the great Manny Pacquiao.

Manny has money, his faculties and a legacy that he shouldn't risk for sake of vanity.
              If Thurman beats Pacquiao he will be top dog and probably make twice as much for a rematch and a lot more than fighting Spence,Crawford or anyone else. Even though most people think Horn lost to Pacquiao they were scheduled to have a rematch but Jeff Horny went a made a fool of himself and fought against Crawford. Now Pacquiao doesn’t even want to rematch him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                I don't know if I would pay for it, but I would like to see Errol fight someone, anyone his own size.

Spence may be the real deal but his fights are with hand picked opponents. Spence only fought one decent welterweight and even then, that fighter was damaged when he walked into the ring.
                Well if the Welters that you like are the one's that are ducking then what do you expect ? Mikey who had the balls to get in there earned my respect. No way was Spence turning down that pay check and you wouldn't have neither.
                🥊

Comment

If Thurman loses he should retire. It doesn't get any better than fighting Manny Pacquiao.

If he loses, everything from there will be a downgrade in pay and prestige. This is the big one for Thurman, the top of the mountain.

Comment

Porter knows what's up he sparred with Pac for years. Keith getting destroyed in about a little over a week

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                      what fool would pay for a PPV spents vs porter
                      Boxing fans who work and have money. It's a unification bout, and the only one out of all the ppvs this year. Salute to Errol Spence and Shawn Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X