No announcement yet.

No one needs a AR15!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Actually they are both tenants of the same principles of liberty. That all men shall be able to defend themselves & others as well their personal property from all forms of illegal oppressive forced be they foreign or domestic & be they a criminal breaking into ones home or government. When Alexander Hamilton wrote the federalist papers he spoke of these things in paper #27. That the government shall never have more power than the people have,the people should never fear the government..... & Liberty is a well that must be forever replenished because of the constant inevitable attempts of the government to erode liberty. The government is inherently evil because all governments are inherently evil.

The best book relating to the principles of liberty & just law is written by Bastiat & the book is literally titled:"the Law"

oh.....

I did not mean that guy was not entitled to smoke those home invaders

not for one minute..... well done, and good job

just that insinuating, or inferring..... that the 2nd amendment is either not necessary, or should be changed..... cannot be supported/justified by discussing home security

home security is not the main justification for the existence of the 2nd amendment, is all I meant

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post

Comment

Needs A ar-15?

Of course not.

Everyone needs several ar-15s.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          oh.....

I did not mean that guy was not entitled to smoke those home invaders

not for one minute..... well done, and good job

just that insinuating, or inferring..... that the 2nd amendment is either not necessary, or should be changed..... cannot be supported/justified by discussing home security

home security is not the main justification for the existence of the 2nd amendment, is all I meant
          I knew what you meant,I just wanted to get all Jeffersonian up in this btch

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Needs A ar-15?

Of course not.

Everyone needs several ar-15s.
            My cousins have CAR 15’s.

I like them, but I really love my 91.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              You comparing Ar15 to bazooka demonstrates your complete ignorance on the subject(no personal offense). Ar-15 are in no way shape or form different from any other firearm,they are actually far less lethal than the average hunting rifle & the majority of firearms can be easily modified to render virtually any gun restriction useless with simple parts anyone can find at a hardware store,& simple handguns are used in much more crimes & mass shootings & have proven to rack up just as many body counts like Virginia shooter that used a handgun to kill a cop & many people. Gun bans do absolutely nothing to stop crime or make criminals less lethal,gun restrictions are based on sheer ignorant stupidity.

Ironically actual cannons are legal to buy without a backround check & that can be deadlier than a bazooka in the wrong hands. Theres ppl who create homemade claymore's but no surprise neither has been used in crimes,& if a criminal has access to either they can easily use supplies that created either to harm even much greater amount of innocent people
              I think Eff Pandas, is a great poster and is merely pointing out the fact that people use weapons when thy don’t need to, statistically speaking. Which is true. I know fools who look for opportunities to pop rounds. If they got em, they use em.. I am far from my past, I have no guns here in japan, but I want my HK91...purchased 1985 at a gun show by a stranger. it’s got all the bells and whistles.

In Mexico, I stay alert and ready. My primos in Mexico aren’t nice guys. I’m a target, my wife refuses to go to Mexico with me, but she’ll go to Santa Marta, Colombia, to enjoy living a sweet life.

I respect both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar
                357 and a burna is all you need. Just get good with that 357 by starting young. thanks Dad.
                Respect to your dad, he set a correct path for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                  Para usted..
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Respect to your dad, he set a correct path for you.
                    likewise, homeslice

Comment

Shame the homeowner was injured.

Comment

Working...
                      X