Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Ruiz Showed Joshua Doesn't Really Got a Good Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True. I think Joyce beats everyone in the division right now except for Fury. I think Joyce is a harder puncher than wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
      I keep hearing people saying Ruiz isn't a big puncher. If that is truly the case how bad is Joshua's chin??

Exactly
      Every time he gets touched , his legs go on tilt and he begins the funky chicken dance

Comment

That is correct Joyce, glass jaw

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Joyce is the Future boogeyman of the division.. He will have a hard time finding fights!
          He will struggle against Bryant Jennings I wouldn't be shocked if he lost the fight

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            True. I think Joyce beats everyone in the division right now except for Fury. I think Joyce is a harder puncher than wilder
            How do you come up with this evaluation
            The guy has a total of 9 fights , not exactly against killers or great fighters
            Just curious

Comment

AJ is definitely a little chinny. But personally, I thought he was dropped in his fight with Wlad due to fatigue. AJ came out guns blazing in the round before and dropped Wlad. In the round he dropped, AJ hit the wall, and was probably more in danger of being stopped in that round than Wlad was.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                AJ is definitely a little chinny. But personally, I thought he was dropped in his fight with Wlad due to fatigue. AJ came out guns blazing in the round before and dropped Wlad. In the round he dropped, AJ hit the wall, and was probably more in danger of being stopped in that round than Wlad was.
                Nah he was doing the chicken dance in the Klitschko fight too

Comment

AJ doesn’t have that good of a chin is evident but I’m not trying to defend him cuz I’ve been roasting AJ ever since he embarrassingly ducked Wilder!

He was hurt by a shot on the temple which is where your equilibrium is, he never recovered from that and Ruiz didn’t let him off the hook!

The big question people should be asking is why did Hearns pushed his cash cow who was rumored to be concussed going into the fight allowed to not postpone like AJ’s father wanted to!?

He took shots from Klitschko who has one of the best KO ratios in history and Whyte who has a strong punch!

All the shots that rocked him were on the side of the head but again I know his chin isn’t that good but I’m just saying facts!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Nah he was doing the chicken dance in the Klitschko fight too
                    It’s the funky chicken dance
                    He’s quite good at it
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      AJ doesn’t have that good of a chin is evident but I’m not trying to defend him cuz I’ve been roasting AJ ever since he embarrassingly ducked Wilder!

He was hurt by a shot on the temple which is where your equilibrium is, he never recovered from that and Ruiz didn’t let him off the hook!

The big question people should be asking is why did Hearns pushed his cash cow who was rumored to be concussed going into the fight allowed to not postpone like AJ’s father wanted to!?

He took shots from Klitschko who has one of the best KO ratios in history and Whyte who has a strong punch!

All the shots that rocked him were on the side of the head but again I know his chin isn’t that good but I’m just saying facts!

Too much money to postpone anything
                      Hearn’s ass was probably on the line
                      Imagine taking that fight off the card , they’d have a riot right their and then

Comment

Working...
                      X