Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mainly FYI fat Yanks, Tyson Fury does not owe Deontay Wilder a rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainly FYI fat Yanks, Tyson Fury does not owe Deontay Wilder a rematch!

The Gypsy King is the Lineal champion, has never lost a belt in the ring, and just clowned the WBC paper champion. There is no doubt that Fury won every single round against the Bronze Bummer. The fight was 116-110, assuming you didn't give Fury any 10-8 rounds, which I wouldn't be surprised if you did. That could make Wilder's score be a 109, 108, 107 kinda deal.

We all know Fury won. The only people who won't admit it are mostly bitter fat Yanks, or haters. Anyone with any common sense who knows their chit when it comes to boxing, knows that Fury took Wilder's best punches and gave him an absolute boxing masterclass. One of the greatest performances by a travelling fighter in the US, against a US fighter, in recent memory.

Fury was the fall guy in the narrative, but in reality he has always been the best there is in the Heavyweight division. Fair enough he had his fat Elvis (another fat Yank) period, but that aside he has always looked a cut above the rest. Why should he rematch a man he has already outclassed and soundly defeated, on every level? There are bigger fish to fry, and Fury has a massive platform now on which he can call the shots.

In closing, Fury never lost the IBF, IBO, WBA Super, WBO, RING, Lineal titles, and easily defeated the WBC champion. By rites all belts belong to the Gypsy King. No man has held all the belts like this since Lennox Lewis. Is Fury the first man to stake a claim to all of those belts at the same time? Wlad Klitschko never managed it. Lennox Lewis never got his hands on the WBO. Damn, Tyson Fury has an unrivaled legacy, and he isn't done yet!

He lost the lineal championship the moment him and his cousin tested positive for enormous amounts of Nandrolone. He should have received a dq for two fights instead of one. He was very lucky he didn’t receive a dq for the Klitschko fight. The Lineal championship is imaginary anyway there’s nothing written in stone about it and no1 really cares about it anymore. Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself with all that fairytale crap you wrote lmao. “We all know”. Stop crying Fury got his deal, be happy now you can enjoy his 12 round pitty pat punching snoozers against Bryant Jennings

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      I am a bitter fat Yank.
      Cool story bro.

Comment

youre right

he owes boxing fans the rematch.....

the UK insecurity continues....making up excuses again...."oh good for fury he dont owe nobody nuttin"....cool man....cool...i guess AJ doesnt owe wilder nothin either? yeah....youre right he doesnt.....he just owes boxing fans a unification against an unbeaten american KO artist

keep quacking

Comment

I don't understand this thread. Cos nobody thinks fury owes wilder a rematch everyone's knows wilder owes fury one. But it's up to fury if he gives wilder chance to redeem himself.
          The main reason fury would give wilder rematch is to entertain fans again making wilder look like nfl player

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            I am a biased fat Yank.
            I figured as much.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I don't understand this thread. Cos nobody thinks fury owes wilder a rematch everyone's knows wilder owes fury one. But it's up to fury if he gives wilder chance to redeem himself.
              The main reason fury would give wilder rematch is to entertain fans again making wilder look like nfl player
              It is my belief that Tyson Fury should pursue the Anthony Joshua fight. If he can do that, he'll have turned AJ and Wilder into a pair of also-rans.

Comment

Fury and Wilder don’t owe it but the fight was gray and was a draw You think you’d be want to prove it decisively

according to most he won 9 round but he also got dropped in the fight in the 12th and if there was anyone but Reiss in there the fight would have ended after he laid lifeless at 6 . So it’s like it was a flawless win for Fury

Comment

They should of offered Fury the rematch in the UK. They shouldnt of been quite so tight fisted on the split after pretending to be all 50-50. The least they could of done is offered the rematch of the rematch to be in the UK.

Fury went to the US, took a lesser split and was asked to keep quiet while they put out the rumours it was 50-50, he beat Wilder, got robbed and now team Wilder want to pick the judges, pay Fury 40% and agree to another rematch, in the US, again, should Fury win, again.

He played ball with them last time in a joint effort to make Hearn and Joshua look greedy or what ever but in the end he still got shafted by an American on American soil. So he isnt going to play ball this time, the world already saw Fury beat Wilder so they can shoving the ducking nonsense right up to the tonsils. He wont be mugged off he is going to make sure he gets what is his. And when he gets offered what Arum has offered him he would be crazy not to take it Wilder fight or not.

If Wilder really wants it, sorry if Haymon really wants it, this fight can be made, a PBC fighter can fight on ESPN.

Comment

Respect to the Great British Boxing Fans...The Real ONES not the Trolling Pu$$ies on the Internet who seems to want to easiest path Possible for their Man Crush Favorite Fighters instead of wanting to see the best fight the best and pretend like they get a Piece of Fury or AJ Earnings by paying Cheerleader for them on the internet daily

We Don't give a damn about no UK vs US, we want the Supposed Best Fighting The Best...PERIOD! While you guys are strictly about Countrymen and protecting your fellow Countrymen.

Can't deny that the Wilder fight is why Fury even got his ESPN Deal lets not even pretend to be that stupid. That was a excellent fight that created a BUZZ for the Heavyweight Division and is one of the major reason why AJ is not all of a sudden coming over and one DAZN pushed for him to come over to capitalize off that Momentum and rightfully so

None of them can ever go down as greats until they match up and they probably have to do it multiple times with this ERA of Heavyweights not even being that good

So Stop with the US vs Brit when all of America is not even behind Wilder like that. It is Plenty of Americans who are not Wilder fans because he has no DAMN SKILLS. I think they ALL OVERRATED as F#CK by people like YOU. That being said I still want to see all of them fight each other and may the best man win but Damn it LETS SEE IT! With Wilder vs Fury, Lets see it again because the 1st Fight was a THRILLER!

Comment

Working...
                    X