LMAO. Amazon HQ dumps nyc HC of AOcortez and democrats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Already have. Most of it.

But youre kinda clueless so I'll try to explain.

1. This is a headquarters. Not some warehouse. Most of those jobs were not low paying. They were saying $150k annual salary on average. But we'll never know.

Amazon was gonna do some of kind of program with NY colleges and universities as far as tech training. Ny has a growing tech base thru its colleges, a reason why Amazon wanted to set up there.

No the jobs were not union. Tech jobs rarely are. Google and other tech companies in ny aren't unionized either. That's a political issue anyway. When you're talking about high paying jobs were talking politics and not workers rights when it comes to unions.

2. You need to get a dictionary and learn what reimburse and guaranteed is.

Reimburse means give then back money for what they already spent.

Again, you are having a hard time understanding some basics. Very, very uninformed.

If I reimburse you, I'm not giving you money. I'm paying you back at least partially for what you already paid.

And its $500 million. Do you know how much Amazon would have to spend on infrastructure? This is New York were talking about. I guarantee you they were spending billions with a B.

Billions in paying New York construction companies.

And it wasn't a guaranteed $500 million. It was up to $500 million. It was dependent on how much Amazon spent. Which would be multiple times what they were getting reimbursed.

I know you're from Jamaica, I dont quite get why you want to butt in so much on American politics but inform yourself before you do. You look like a fool a lot in these topics.

Great post, but they will never understand.. way over their head and comprehension

They bytch about lack of economic development in their areas

Amazon brings in the world HQ and billions, 150k average salary but somehow that’s bad, and “not the jobs my people take” according to Cortez

So if Walmart was brought in, it would be slave wages

If nothing, it’s because it’s oppression.

Literally it’s like they don’t want to work and find any excuse possible to deter economic improvement.

They will always be poor leeches, that is their nature, they know no other way in the world but to leech off governments assistance

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao,,, stay poor dude.... this stuff is way over your head

You are so ****ing stupid, it isn’t costing taxpayers a dime, they were giving amazon take breaks, which means amazon gets to keep their OWN money, the state isn’t writing a check for 3 billion of taxpayer money and handing it over to amazon, only a dumb****like yourself with no economic understanding would believe that.

ITS CALLED A TAX BREAK, NOT A SUBSIDY

Do you see the difference. You welfare leeches which is her base, get free **** from taxpayers, taxpayers aren’t giving amazon anything, they just are allowed to keep more money for moving to NYC, WHILE PUMPING BILLIONS A YEAR INTO A LOCAL ECONOMY

BUT YOU THE SAME DUMBSHYT THAT WILL CLAIM BUSINEESES WONT GO TO MINORITY NEIGHBORHOODS

Like how can you have any economic opinion when you can’t tell the difference between tax breaks, and taxpayer

Here is liberal cnn destroying her gently

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aG3zpRVKBE4

Yeah Adam typical borderline Nazi reponse

I’m a broke leech on welfare and don’t know sh.it . But I bet my Networth probably
      Crushes yours , I know I live a better life .but if your so sure I’m broke, Let’s put actual $ on who’s worth more. the guy who thinks he’s Warren Buffett 2.0 surely is worth more then this dumb welfare leech.

Message me if you want to take this bet

I said from my first post I didn’t know much about the H2 deal and and everything that was involved in it. It’s clear from my post I didn’t know almost anything regarding the particulars and all the numbers involved in the the NY my post was more based on How Amazon a company valued at a trillion dollars would need any sort of tax incentives or public funding to increase Amazons bottom line to set up a new headquarters. how having Amazon in the community isnt always a runaway success for everyone involved . reading your post it’s clear although you want to present yourself like you know everything about the subject and are NSB go to economist and us broke welfare receiving peons who should consider ourselves lucky to have you a financial guru tells us how what you type should be considered the gospel . But You don’t know much about the H2 proposal either , But just want to front like you do and fall back on talking points that may not always be true and the good old racist stereotypes you love so much to fall back on

Claiming Amazon wouldn’t be receiving any $ from the government is false , They would have received over 500 milion in Grants from the State and city in the proposed package. But obviously you knew that

taking 1 line of mine saying NY taxpayers will be on the hook for over 3’billion to mean all the $ will come public funds and not include tax breaks so you can use your entire post to be 1 step away from making it look like
      You were wearing a white hood when you wrote that , should be expected

And while it’s odd that your vehemently opposed to any individual getting $ from the government for individuals especially if their coloured or poor . You seem ok with Mega companies worth billions or Trillions getting $ from the government ( Corporate Welfare ) . while they also get to minimize their state taxes by billions in future earnings and not have to pay their fair share like everyone else. I mean Amazon already pays nothing in federal taxes on 11 billion in profits allowing then to pay nothing or next to nothing for however long in State taxes and with all the subsidies they'll receive seems like a fair system for everyone involved

This is complicated issue as far as the overall impact a Amazon headquarters would be and the benefits and negatives would be for the surrounding communities and each side can make solid points.

But that dumb b.itch as you say ( although she’s lightyears ahead of you as far as education and everything else used to
      Measure intelligence) and other politicians around what the proposed site might actually have valid reason for not wanting Amazon around their districts . But I’m sure a genius like yourself would consider those and not just say she’s a dumb b.itch who doesn’t know
      Sh.it

Sorry about the novel , And not just type
      you’re basically a digital klansman piece of sh.it

Have a good one man and please msg me and take that bet and see if you’re worth more then a welfare leech.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Once again you are a ****ing idiot, the taxes that amazon is saving wouldn’t even go towards infrastructure had they paid it.

Tell me how much of the 3.7 billion annual wages is disposable income?

And no, it’s not speculation. Cortez district will still be dirt poor and needing to leech off taxpayers. And Virginia area will have billions and billions inflowing into their local economy each year

It’s senseless to talk to you, you can’t grasp it

That’s why you will be poor and so will Cortez district.

Stay poor my friend
        Red - what would it go towards?

Blue - i know you don't pay bets and i know you act like you have more than you really have but how much are you willing to bet?

Comment

?????

Tax breaks are discount on your taxes

To get them you have to pay taxes

Your tax breaks are dependent on your taxable income

Do you know what you're talking about?

Do you know how taxes work?

It's like how tax refunds or tax deductions work.

They dont actually give you money. It's a reduction on the taxes you already paid or gonna pay.

I'm seeing a basic lack of knowledge here with you guys.
          Amazon is getting the taxes it would have to pay in NYC waived, right?

Comment

LosAngeles, California

United states

I'm a farmer.
            As expected........

Comment

Already have. Most of it.

But youre kinda clueless so I'll try to explain.

1. This is a headquarters. Not some warehouse. Most of those jobs were not low paying. They were saying $150k annual salary on average. But we'll never know.

Amazon was gonna do some of kind of program with NY colleges and universities as far as tech training. Ny has a growing tech base thru its colleges, a reason why Amazon wanted to set up there.

No the jobs were not union. Tech jobs rarely are. Google and other tech companies in ny aren't unionized either. That's a political issue anyway. When you're talking about high paying jobs were talking politics and not workers rights when it comes to unions.

2. You need to get a dictionary and learn what reimburse and guaranteed is.

Reimburse means give then back money for what they already spent.

Again, you are having a hard time understanding some basics. Very, very uninformed.

If I reimburse you, I'm not giving you money. I'm paying you back at least partially for what you already paid.

And its $500 million. Do you know how much Amazon would have to spend on infrastructure? This is New York were talking about. I guarantee you they were spending billions with a B.

Billions in paying New York construction companies.

And it wasn't a guaranteed $500 million. It was up to $500 million. It was dependent on how much Amazon spent. Which would be multiple times what they were getting reimbursed.

I know you're from Jamaica, I dont quite get why you want to butt in so much on American politics but inform yourself before you do. You look like a fool a lot in these topics.
              NYC gave up 1.5 Bl in incentives.

Virginia - $550 ml

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Amazon is getting the taxes it would have to pay in NYC waived, right?
                Waived means NYC is relinquishing its rights to tax

No taxes is not being waived

They're giving Amazon tax breaks

It's like a discount

Have you never paid taxes?

Does Jamaica not have income tax? Tax deductions? Tax refunds?

Example:

That $3 billion tax break is based on an estimated $27.5 billion in taxes paid by amazon.

NYC is not paying Amazon $3 billion.

Amazon is paying NYC $27.5 billion instead of $30.5 billion.

This is all hypothetical of course and based on numbers and estimates published.

Comment

NYC gave up 1.5 Bl in incentives.

Virginia - $550 ml
                  NYC didnt give up anything

Amazon is not coming anymore

Comment

As expected........
                    What is that suppose to mean?

Comment

So far this dude has misused the following 3 words:

Reimburse
                      Guaranteed
                      Waived

How the **** do you explain the basics to someone like that?

If he doesn't understand the meaning of simple words he uses, how do I know what other words he reads that he doesnt understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X