Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Trilogy Happens When Canelo Says, We Call The Shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Trilogy Happens When Canelo Says, We Call The Shots!

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya says he's got big plans for WBA/WBC middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez. Canelo is only days away from his upcoming contest with Rocky Fielding this weekend, and De La Hoya tells TMZ Sports a 3rd fight with Gennady Golovkin will definitely happen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I bet thats exactly the tone the girls who stick things up Oscar's butt comes at him with.

"I'll decide when this ice cream scooper goes up your pooper Oscar you b^tch"

Comment

This dude is a clown.

Comment

Yeah" ok Oscar now you'll wait til GGG is 45!!!

Comment

Obviously. As did I and II. And it's abundantly clear Mauricio ain't gonna try to make Canelo fight anyone he doesn't want to either.

Let's just pray we don't get a succession of Fielding level guys from here on in...

Comment

This guy makes you wanna puke, slimy bastard

Comment

Oscar is right. A side calls the shots!

Comment

Canelo fights the best....
                As he preps to fight Rocky Fielding

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya says he's got big plans for WBA/WBC middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez. Canelo is only days away from his upcoming contest with Rocky Fielding this weekend, and De La Hoya tells TMZ Sports a 3rd fight with Gennady Golovkin will definitely happen.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

that's fine, so long as Canelo fights the lions, NOT Lemieux

fight Jacobs, or Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I bet thats exactly the tone the girls who stick things up Oscar's butt comes at him with.

"I'll decide when this ice cream scooper goes up your pooper Oscar you b^tch"

wow, a kitchen utensil joke

nope, never heard one of them before

Comment

Working...
                    X