Usyk by Wide Decision, 1x.....25p
    No pick for Gassiev/Dorticos......0p
    Chris Eubank Jr by Close Decision, 1x.....0p

Baltimore, Estrada, close decision, 2x....0p
    Baltimore, Wilder, KO, 5-8, 2x.....50p
    Baltimore, Bivol, Decision, Close, 1X......20p
    Baltimore, Valdez, decision, close, 1X.....25p
    Baltimore, Garcia, KO, 5-8, 1X....20p

Altogether 165 points so that’s right. But I think I still have all of my 3x left and have 3 of my 2x left which is different on the table right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Nah that's cool. Siablo helped out a bit too with digging out the threads OK

Best I can tell you got 25 points on Spence (no mult I could find) on a KO 9 -12. 25 on Usyk for the correct 50pts when we took over from Bob. 50 more on Wilder, 20 on Garcia, 25 on Valdez and 20 on Bivol

So 6 correct picks out of 8 made, longest streak of 3, 2 x2 mults used, 0 x3 picks used and 165 pts. I'll edit your entry shortly, but it seems like your pts are right at least.

Koba
      Beat me to it

Thanks for all the help fellas

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
        Beat me to it

Thanks for all the help fellas
        You're updated now, man, glad to help and good luck with the rest of the pick 'em.

Comment

We should all shed a tear for Jubei, then, man. His imprudent use of his x3 has all but relegated him to gatekeeper status for the remainder of the year, bless his socks. Is it cruel to laugh about it?

On that note the leaderboard is updated for this weeks fights: Another strong week for pick 'em maestro, john l, Oluminati streaking into second place (insider information from shadowy connections perhaps?) and Idunnoshet once again proving that his name is misleading by extending his winning streak to 8. Well done gentlemen.
          Thx Koba but got a long way to go before I deserve to be called a "maestro of pick um"looooong way but luck of Irish paying off good so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            John killing it this year
            Well every time I look back your right there.You got alligator blood cant shake you off my tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              Well every time I look back your right there.You got alligator blood cant shake you off my tail.
              Nice job on the picks.

Comment

Damn, man. I even knew you had because I nearly mentioned you having done well this week too..

OK and done... but now I'm thinking about how many others I've missed. I may have to add in an extra layer of error checking next week.
                I am still not seeing odds for Amir Imam-Jose Carlos Ramirez as yet but I am on the lookout.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I am still not seeing odds for Amir Imam-Jose Carlos Ramirez as yet but I am on the lookout.
                  Ha... that was my first order of business for the morning too, beat me to it!

In fact the bookies seem to have little interest in the boxing this weekend: most of what I'm throwing up oddwise are UK domestic clashes, and they all seem to be pretty much mismatches anyway...

Anyways, on paper at least Imam - Ramirez is a competitive fight so we got the choice between running it anyway on a x1 or just not doing a pick 'em for this week, unless you can spot any other decent fights that I've missed?

Comment

Ha... that was my first order of business for the morning too, beat me to it!

In fact the bookies seem to have little interest in the boxing this weekend: most of what I'm throwing up oddwise are UK domestic clashes, and they all seem to be pretty much mismatches anyway...

Anyways, on paper at least Imam - Ramirez is a competitive fight so we got the choice between running it anyway on a x1 or just not doing a pick 'em for this week, unless you can spot any other decent fights that I've missed?
                    Usually odds for low key US fights take a while to be up but if we still haven't found any by Wednesday, I will work with the 1X.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                      Nice job on the picks.
                      Thx a lot. You as well

Comment

Working...
                      X