Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of You Go Through Family Tragedies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of You Go Through Family Tragedies?

Death, cancer, divorce, etc...?

i had a homegirl who stabbed herself in the chest. she was 24 yrs old when she comitted suicide. good looking gal. she was always modeling for hot import nights. she had everything going on, a nice modeling gig, shes educated, her boyfriend was a good looking dude as well.

my buddies exgirlfriend killed herself as well.
    had a random convo with him one night. i was like man... the hottest girl you ever dated was shelbi.. wtf happened to her?
    "she killed herself, bro. i miss that girl."

didnt mean to bring that sht up. but goddamn.
    i dislike hearing hot chicks killing themselves over depression.

Comment

Moms mom died 2 weeks before my b-day 2015
      Dads mom died 2 weeks before my b-day 2016
      Dad almost died a day before my birthday this year.
      Last edited by Gentblue; 04-05-2017, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I would guess that most of us have.

Comment

My little sister died from cotdeath
          Triggered a whole bunch of crazy events for years

Death sucks

Comment

there are nothing more tragic than the death of infant in the family. in my lifetime my family has been trough a lot of dramas from my sister got dissowned after bringing home an italian catholic as her fiance, my older brother chased by the police for dealing drugs and several deaths of family members (brothers, father, grams).

when my 2 year old niece die the level of sadness just unbearable. house is silence and air so dark and heavy, nobody watch tv for weeks, mom sobbing every minutes looking through photo albums. even today 7 years after that tragedy there are nights when i have vivid dream of her weak body in cold hospital bed. i woke up with beads of cold sweat all over, can only cry afterward.

Comment

I'm happy that both my parents are still here...

But I lost one of my best friends a few years back and my only sibling (Sister, 1 year older than me) two years ago... Both smoked most of there lives and died of Cancer... Very bad and heartbreaking...

I used to have dreams about both and in my dreams I knew they had died... In my dream I would say "Grab him, don't let him go" so I/we (Others in me dream) could talk to him or Grab my Sister so we could talk to her...

If/when you lose someone close it's reasonable to assume that you would have dreams that include them... If in your dream, you're cognizant of the fact that they are dead, you will want to speak to them...

You'll focus on speaking with them because it might be the last conversation you'll ever have with them, despite being in a dream... At least that's my experience...

Comment

Working...
              X