Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impeachment....Battle to get there first..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's Maduro. That tyrant needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Big Pun 4Evaaa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        you forgot the socks

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          you forgot the socks

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Yes, but they were disarmed by Chavez a few years ago. They can suffer to the ends of the earth, but they have no way to get rid of Maduro.

An unarmed populace isn't getting rid of a dictator. Ain't gonna happen.

Look at the old Eastern Bloc nations. People waited in bread lines for decades in front of empty stores and they did nothing because they had no means to enact change. The were a disarmed populace too.
                ten of thousands unarmed indonesian college students made soeharto resign after 36 years long dictatorship.

just throwing some fact

Comment

It is more likely that the last two, from Syria and Turkey, will probably meet with a violent demise rather than some political removal from office. This is possible anywhere but more likely in that region. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    ten of thousands unarmed indonesian college students made soeharto resign after 36 years long dictatorship.

just throwing some fact
                    But was that country's populace disarmed at that time?

When citizens peacefully protest but do have access to firearms, they have more clout than protesters who don't have access to firearms. And leaders/dictators know this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      But was that country's populace disarmed at that time?

When citizens peacefully protest but do have access to firearms, they have more clout than protesters who don't have access to firearms. And leaders/dictators know this.
                      no indonesian civilian has legal access to firearm. like i mention in my post leading the protest was bunch of college students. it was relatively peaceful protest until the army and police shoot dead six college students then the citizens got angry and began the wide spread riots and looting. when the college students manage to hold the house of representatives buliding Soeharto order his army general to take back the building but fearing of another death of college students and the risk of another widespread riots the army general bail and advise soeharto to resign instead. Losing all his power and trust from the people at the end Soeharto resign.

it was very scary time for indonesia and also for my parents since my sister in college at that time was joining the protest, i was only 9-10 years old. i remember school got canceled for a week and there are wide spread rumors about kidnapping and killing activist by the army and police.
                      Last edited by betmen; 04-01-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X